Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brian Bolland Apex Edition  (Read 1397 times)

dweezil2

• Battle Hardened War Robot
  • Credit Cards Accepted.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Brian Bolland Apex Edition
« Reply #15 on: 08 March, 2021, 08:03:44 PM »
Not sure what the odds are in favour of tracking down any of the "lost/nicked" art is, but put me down for a copy anyway!!! :thumbsup:

BPP

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
    • Futureshock'd: At least the pictures are nice.
« Reply #16 on: 08 March, 2021, 10:31:36 PM »
As for sharing art one prominant dealer has already said they won't be - which is a shame. Seeing any of the stolen art also seems very unlikely too.

This wouldn't happen to be the same guy who said Rebellion could have a new scan of Horned God art if they paid him a cool million (and then laughed), would it?

I strongly suspect so.

I know nothing of these stories but it baffles me the owner of an asset wouldn’t want to increase the value of his asset by increasing public interest and demand in reproductions of such.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Swerty

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 March, 2021, 10:47:58 PM »
I'm slightly familiar with the story but hadn't realised the Quality comics angle to it.I doubt these missing pages will turn up so the next question is will this scupper the release of this book.

judgeurko

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 March, 2021, 10:54:16 PM »
Too expensive

Tomwe

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09 March, 2021, 09:37:26 AM »
I'm slightly familiar with the story but hadn't realised the Quality comics angle to it.I doubt these missing pages will turn up so the next question is will this scupper the release of this book.
I'm sure they wouldn't have announced it if this was in any way a risk. But better to ask just on the off chance the art is still out there!

Bolt-01

• Global Moderator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • It ain't called ZARJAZ fer nuthin'!
    • View Profile
    • FutureQuake Press
« Reply #20 on: 09 March, 2021, 02:05:23 PM »
As for sharing art one prominant dealer has already said they won't be - which is a shame. Seeing any of the stolen art also seems very unlikely too.

Which for the suspicious minded implies that some of these pages may not be the full ticket...

Woolly

• Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09 March, 2021, 05:38:50 PM »

Which for the suspicious minded implies that some of these pages may not be the full ticket...

Judging by what he's said on Farcebook, he definitely owns some of the pages and definitely won't be letting Rebellion rescan them.
No word that I've seen on whether the pages are signed in red or not...

CalHab

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 April, 2021, 11:26:41 AM »

Judging by what he's said on Farcebook, he definitely owns some of the pages and definitely won't be letting Rebellion rescan them.
No word that I've seen on whether the pages are signed in red or not...

There's a significant group of original art dealers/collectors who are absolute arseholes. Its quite remarkable. It puts me off buying some stuff as I'd have to hold my nose when dealing with them.