Main Menu

Prog 2225 - Justice Served

Started by Magnetica, 27 March, 2021, 06:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Richard on 01 April, 2021, 06:23:53 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 31 March, 2021, 01:21:24 PM
the existence of Vienna seems even more improbable now.

Not really. The policy may only have been introduced some time within the last 50 years.

Possibly as a direct consequence...?

Dandontdare

Quote from: Funt Solo on 01 April, 2021, 07:24:48 PMSaving this question up for my upcoming interview with a Mr. P. Mills of France ... You have ten seconds to answer

You've never heard Pat Mills speak have you?

Tiplodocus

There's something about Dabnett being in the prog that just raises it for me. I chuckled all the way through last prog (though expected "more" from the endings of Chimpsky and Nakka). And I went "eeuurgh!" through most of this Prog. But in a good way.

And reading a Tom Foster DREDD on my Tom Foster chromebook  makes me feel very happy.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Southstreeter

Any other subbers not got this yet? It's like 2020 all over again...

Sean SD

My Top 3 for Prog 2225 :)

1st - Terror Tale // Half Life - enjoyed this tale of 'it wasn't me' officer
2nd - Visions of Deadworld - Judge Fire giving in to the sins of the flesssssshhh
3rd - Dredd - Joe not getting his own way with the SJS

Heartening to see the prog gaining some new and returned Squaxx over the last 12 months as per the letters page

The Cheat

Good start to Dredd, but I'll always hate those comically massive SJS badges. Really takes away from what should be a sense of malevolence around them.
Meh!

Mikey

Still in the frustrating permanent one week behind that developed over the last year or so!

But that was a top prog and I really enjoyed the overall dark tone of the majority of strips. Top banana this week for me was Visions of Deadworld. I'm much more keen on these focused one off type episodes for this as it almost feels like your trapped in them. Much as I love the longer form too of course, and Dave Kendal's work somehow manages to get more gruesome and filthy with every outing. Superb.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.