Main Menu

David Roach or Steve Dillon - Artists Ryder Cup Current vs Classic - Tie 31

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 June, 2021, 06:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Well into the last two ties and as the cliche goes all to play for Current Team could seal it here with a victory OR Classic Team could take it to the final tie to decide the winner. The slimmest of leads seem to make Current Team favourites, but its about whose left as we've seen both teams comfortably win 2 or more ties on the bounce, edge of the seat stuff.

So into these final two ties what can the teams still have in the locker. They've been trading punches over 30 ties so far. Surely they have nothing left to give... Well hell would you look at that. Classic Team only have Steve chuffin' Dillon! He only made the second round of the original Classic tourney but he did draw Carlos there so, ya know. Current Team aren't doing too bad either. David Roach might have gone out in Round 1 of the Current Tourney - but some on Dave Roach. Not bad. Suspect this will be a toughy BUT these are vital round so...

Time for you to decide your favourite as the droids square up to the tee...

David Roach - more info

OR

Steve Dillon - more info

Remember for this tourney you have 5 votes to distribute as you please between these two artists, whole numbers only. So you can vote 5 - 0; 4 - 1; or 3 - 2; either way depending on how much more you like one artist's work over the other.

If you can't be doing with that just name your favourite - remember bold tags, or other ways of highlighting always appreciated - and I'll give them 3 votes and nowt to the other droid.

Three day votes, so this one ends morning of Thursday 17th June

Remember we only consider work for Tharg in these Tourneys

What the heck is all this about - well we have a thread for that

How does this new voting work? Look here and why again?

I don't understand how this works, what are the rules of the Ryder Cup - yep got ya covered there too

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up. Most importantly have fun!

rogue69

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

AlexF

abelardsnazz

Tomwe

milstar

Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Dillon wins this 5-0. Cry of the Werewolf, City of the Damned, Trapper Hag. Nuff said.

SBT

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Rogue Judge

Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 14 June, 2021, 01:22:57 PM
Cry of the Werewolf, City of the Damned, Trapper Hag. Nuff said.

SBT

For these reasons:
Steve Dillon 4 : David Roach 1

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.