Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Blunt vs Middenface McNulty Rd 1 Heat 86

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 January, 2022, 06:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

Blunt (not my favorite thrill) does gain extra points for turning the Landraider into a spaceship.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Southstreeter

I hated Blunt, struggled to even read it. Sorry, Boo, your art isn't for me. So even though I'm not sure if I actually read it, I'm going for Middenface

Sean SD

Rogue Judge

Middenface McNulty. I can't get into Blunt but do like Boo's art.

Colin YNWA

Uhh I'm really not sure here... which way is this one going? Well last minute votes today could change it all anyway. Pop them in today and I'll count up in the morning.

IndigoPrime

Blunt. Not a great strip for me, but far better than Middenface.

davidbishop

Middenface. Still waiting for the reprint so I can relive the late Steve Whitaker's wonderful colours over John McCrea's glorious line art.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

SO CLOSE! I mean damn. Let me be honest there was one vote in it and if the vote had been tied I'd have used my casting vote to put the loser through. On that basis we learn a couple of things. Both these thrills are admired, or maybe loathed in almost equal measure. Second the impact David Bishop has on things, in my mind we at least in part, owe him the modern Prog and his last minute votes decide things in the tourney. His vote for

Middenface McNulty

send that series into Round 2.

davidbishop