Main Menu

Forum's Favourite Thrill - Round 3

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 May, 2022, 10:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Soooooo Round 2 saw 256 thrills face off over 128 ties, which covered the best part of 5 months... yes 5 f*~@kin' months. I'm nothing if not relentless.

We saw some pretty horrible ties and the world isn't fair as while thrills like Dry Run and the Rogue Trooper Reboot will feature in Round 3, some stone cold GREAT thrills have fallen already. Devlin Waugh, Stainless Steel Rat, Zombo Hershey, Hewligan's Haircut will not grace this round. The draw is a cruel, unforgiving beast.

So what will Round 3 look like... well pretty much exactly the same to be honest, you'll barely notice the difference. I type (or Copy and Paste if I'm hones) Round 3 instead of Round 2 at the end of each thread title. Look out for the thrilling addition hey. I mean its shorter as well, thank f**k, but that's about it!

There are 128 Thrills left - Meaning 64 ties.

I estimate with a fair wind behind us that it will take us 8 weeks and we'll be done... that should take us into mid July... if we start now...

...as I say above I'm nothing if not relentless so we'll do just that and I'll see ya Monday!

IndigoPrime

I mean, I'm a writer and so jumping on typos is obviously a bad, bad thing, but:

QuoteZombo Hershey
That sounds like a fun strip that should exist in some form.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 08 May, 2022, 11:35:48 AM
QuoteZombo Hershey
That sounds like a fun strip that should exist in some form.

HA! Wouldn't that be brilliant!

davidbishop

(or Copy and Paste if I'm hones)

Are you hones?

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

I'm so Hones
You all Hones
We all Hones
Hones is the way to be.

Funt Solo that is gold!

AlexF

Big grin on my face this morning from that Zom-shey (Herbo?) image, what a way to commemorate the end of the mightiness of Round 3...

Full list of winners and losers from Round 2 available here:
https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=48263.0

(and even Round 1, if you want to dig back into the distant past...
https://2000adbestever.blogspot.com/2022/01/best-thrill-ever.html
there is a forum thread with this stuff on somewhere but I can't find it...)