Main Menu

Diggle = Blair = Stalin

Started by Keane, 03 November, 2003, 09:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Lawks !!!  I've never seen this thread before.  Blimey !!!
STRIKE !!!

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Satanist

'kin hell! That was brilliant & a tad disturbing.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Generally Contrary

Wow!  That's for resurrecting this thread.  This is one of my FAVES!

Link: http://bartlettsbizarrebazaar.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Bartlett's Bizarre Bazaar

Richmond Clements

I'd forgotten all about this.
It's super!
I like my 'warty member' line there too.

Grant Goggans

I completely missed Keane thinking my name was a reference to student financial aid.  Weird.

--Grant

Bico

I've only just finished reading this thread after getting off work about an hour ago.  It's a virtual epic, isn't it?
The guy was obviously a troll.  Or a cunt.

Al_Ewing

I vaguely remember seeing this unfold before my eyes like a soap opera. Watching him disappear into his own smug anus was a fascinating and disturbing affair.

It was like those early Dr Doom comics where you see him shrugging off attack after attack from the forces of right while cackling insanely.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Bico

Not really, Al - those were entertaining.

Martin Jameson

Bloody hell - what an epic!!

Whatever happened to him?

Queen Firey-Bou

shhhhhh, uncovering these threads is like grave robbing my friends, who knows what pestilence we may unleash, & not to mention the ' paranoia', theyre out there, they could be anyone, anytime....AIEeeeeeeeeee!

Bico

Actually, now you come to mention it, there might be something to Keane's arguement, as Stalin had amusingly unconvincing facial hair too.

;)

thrillpowerseeker

Heidigger???Kant???Hayek???Pinder???...who are those people?..do they subscribe?..isn't there a Matt Pinder who posts on here?..Selma Hayek reads 2k?? I doubt it..

Spaceghost

hey, i've been out getting pissed and just come back to find this thread. keane, you are an absolute arsehole. sorry i can't be more articulate, but it's the drink and basic understanding of the human condition and honest love and compassion talking. you are an evil, evil scumbag and you make my blood boil. thanks, love ya!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Queen Firey-Bou

shhhhhh walk awwwaaaay from the thread....