Main Menu

How to defeat Judge Fear in DvD?

Started by HiEx, 01 December, 2003, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

I've officially given up on the game cuz I can't get past Judge Fear. If someone wants to tell me what happens in the rest of the game, I won't hold it against them ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Art

I hid behind a wall and then "won" somehow. Possibly shooting Fear with incediaries works over time.

paulvonscott

I spent ages with very little ammo and health, failing endlessly.  How I did it was as follows.

I lured everyone down to the bottom of the hall, then when they came ran up and towards the upper right of the hall.  There you can slip down a sort of corridor along the far right edge of the hall which means you can just blast away to your hearts content as they advance towards you.  Any vampires that get killed have to appear at the start and take a while to get back to you.

It's still dangerous, it's still not easier, but it improves your chance a great deal.  On my second attempt at this I think I manage it.  

Happy hunting.

Max Kon

why you do is run around the crypts in a sort of figure of 8. use the shot gun to kill any vampires, ignore fear. You run around and around till there are no more alive, then i use the ganger pistol at Fear, that's 4 clips to kill him then, easy. :)

Bad Andy

I'm surprised everyone has so much trouble with this bit. I can't remember how I defeated Fear because I did it first time, without any real strategy I guess.

Must have been a fluke.