Main Menu

Cheap Thrills!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 11 January, 2011, 05:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Yeah, I thought that might happen. That's why I got in when I did.

I'm not keen on the great big crack down the front of the helmet though. I know that's a join, but it's very noticeable. Hopefully the one that arrives won't look so open. Still, not bad at that price. I like the sheer amount of stuff he appears to come with!

Anderson (the females are strange looking figures. Their faces just look wrong. Something about the eyes) had some kind of plate or manhole cover thing...

w3bz

Quote from: The Cosh on 11 January, 2011, 10:50:14 PM
Quote from: w3bz on 11 January, 2011, 10:36:11 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 January, 2011, 07:41:36 PM
In the categories you have the header 'SPECIALS' incorrectly written down.
:lol: *slaps lackey* will get that sorted in the morning - the mighty Tharg noticed that one before I went - nothing escapes his greeness!

...but thanks for bringing up additionally ;)
While you're here, the shop still has that bug where if you sort a catefory then go to the next page it returns to the default sort field.

...I'm sorry...sort a what!?  :D

Mike Carroll

Quote from: w3bz on 11 January, 2011, 11:33:14 PM
While you're here, the shop still has that bug where if you sort a catefory then go to the next page it returns to the default sort field.

Category?

w3bz

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 11 January, 2011, 11:40:49 PM
Quote from: w3bz on 11 January, 2011, 11:33:14 PM

Category?

::) Yes Mike...sigh...tough crowd...

I, Cosh

Don't worry Webz, I thought it was funny. Especially as I'd already edited it to catch one typo.
We never really die.

DrRocka

GAH.I keep getting an error code when I get to the Sagepay bit. I'm not happy. I WANT A JOHNNY ALPHA!!!!
Never ever bloody anything ever

JOE SOAP

Whoops, must be sold out.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Lobster Doug on 11 January, 2011, 06:08:46 PM
Incidentally, what would be the score with postage/packaging as 100 progs is a fair weight. Just lots of normal envelopes?
Think there's actually a maximum postage price. Last time they had a sale, I got forty or fifty Progs and they came in a box.
We never really die.

DrRocka

Nah, I keep getting a timed out report when my payment starts going through. I couldn't use my card at one point today (to pay a garage mechanic), and was told that the problem was with every customer of my bank - no one could use their cards at all for three hours this afternoon.
All I know is, something somewhere close by is about to get tw@tted. And tw@tted severely.

JOE SOAP

Whoops, must be a bank run.

w3bz

Quote from: The Cosh on 11 January, 2011, 11:51:42 PM
Don't worry Webz, I thought it was funny. Especially as I'd already edited it to catch one typo.

Good man :D Although I didn't actually answer that - I'll look into it tomorrow morning.

Quote from: DrRocka on 12 January, 2011, 12:03:37 AM
GAH.I keep getting an error code when I get to the Sagepay bit. I'm not happy. I WANT A JOHNNY ALPHA!!!!

Ergh, if it's happening once you get to Sagepay rather than before then it's either them or your card yeah  :(

DrRocka

Cheers W3bz, I'll try again tomorrow.

Mudcrab

Quote from: The Cosh on 12 January, 2011, 12:14:51 AM
Quote from: Lobster Doug on 11 January, 2011, 06:08:46 PM
Incidentally, what would be the score with postage/packaging as 100 progs is a fair weight. Just lots of normal envelopes?
Think there's actually a maximum postage price. Last time they had a sale, I got forty or fifty Progs and they came in a box.

Sounds good, cheers!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

iutley

Newsletter? Does anyone know what newsletter is being talked about here?
:-*

Colin YNWA

Quote from: iutley on 13 January, 2011, 12:46:34 PM
Newsletter? Does anyone know what newsletter is being talked about here?
:-*

When you registrar with the shop, which i think you can do even if you don't buy something, you have the option of receiving an e-mail newsletter. Basically just an e-mail alerting you to stuff that's available.