Main Menu

Cymru, here I come!

Started by Michaelvk, 17 November, 2011, 06:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

So I'm extending my xmas hols by a good 6 months of fun in Wales doing concept design.. Going to be interesting being on the busy side of the planet for a change..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

I think there might be a convention in Wales sometime during those 6 months  :think:

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Michaelvk

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 November, 2011, 06:53:21 PM
I think there might be a convention in Wales sometime during those 6 months  :think:

Oooh, I'll be sure to pack my Dredd shirts then! Maybe even a spare one, CF ;)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Michaelvk

Right.. Tomorrow morning we hop in the car and off we go.. Should be in Wales by 1630-ish..

Michaelvk

COMMANDO FORCES

You are well early for the con  ;)

Michaelvk

Well.. Not the first time I'm accused of coming too soon..

Something Fishy

Six months off sounds awesome.  I have a year of low hours ahead. Skint but rested I hopes.

Michaelvk

It does, but I'm here for work  ;)

Something Fishy

Oh.  Still if the work is good that's still cool.

Where do you normally reside?

James

Something Fishy

There's a name I've not seen in a while.

Happy new year James, nice to see you on here.

Michaelvk

Cape Town, Fishy.. It's where I got the shirt :)

James, I'll be staying in Swansea apparently. Currently in the Travel lodge in Pen coed.. You're not going to come murder me now, are you?

Something Fishy

Oh wow, hadn't realised you were one of our international squaxx.

Oh.. I just zoomed into the shirt. My eyes are a bit poop so hadn't picked that out at all.   Doh.