Started by Michaelvk, 16 July, 2012, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

Now that's what I call a season cliffhanger  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Michaelvk

And what a line to end it on :)

Fear not.. Season 2 just gets better..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Basilisk

I'm also started to see this series just a few minutes ago. As fa as i've seen(it's on pause), looks promising. But...

[spoiler]What's the matter with the "robo-bird"... and the boobytrapped coffer, than ¿explodes? if it's forced to open...[/spoiler]

And it has nice looking ladies either half-naked or totally naked. Blood, mistery... an interesting mix.

Sincerely, i think Goyer saw the "Architects of Forever" tome of Marvel's SHIELD... sometimes Leo reminds me of the one from that comic. Perhaps we can see it going to space in a rennaissance-made propelled space suit, or i'm gonna see a 16th Century "LMD" (Life Model Decoy) like on that comic... :lol:

And it's good to see good ol' Alexander Siddig again. I lost track of him after Kingdom of Heaven, that ¿Atila or Hannibal? historic movie and i think i saw him on Primeval, long ago.

It's not very historically accurate... but... it's historically funny. :D
Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

COMMANDO FORCES

Series 2 starts on April the 4th at 22:00, on Fox and the trailer looked bloody good!

Hoagy

Have theseason one bundle on my set up. Episode two. The Serpent. Intrigued. Colour me.

Energetic and fully immersable.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Michaelvk

Season 2's started to rave reviews..

..just putting it out there..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

A very enjoyable series it was, with a mega-multi-cliffhanger ending and now we have to wait till 2015, come on Michael, tell them to get a move on ;)