Main Menu

Fringe The End (Black out spoilers)

Started by Radbacker, 21 January, 2013, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

Well that has got to be one of the most satisfying ends to a SciFi series in a long time, I have absolutly loved every season of Fringe from when it started out as a X-Files rip off as it delveloped and blew through 3 magnificent Arc plots through its run.  Im gonna miss you Fringe and dont think anything currently running can take its place.  Congratulations to Fox for finally seeing a series through even though last couple of season ratings were very low (maybe it had a big oversease audience but you certainly cant find it on any OZ channels.).  Who new that kid from Dawsons Creek coupld put in such a good performance and Noble deserves Emmy's for Walter Bishop in all forms truelly one of the best mad scientists created today.

Stand up.....slow.......clap.......

CU Radbacker

MIKE COLLINS

QuoteWell that has got to be one of the most satisfying ends to a SciFi series in a long time, I have absolutly loved every season of Fringe from when it started out as a X-Files rip off as it delveloped and blew through 3 magnificent Arc plots through its run.  Im gonna miss you Fringe and dont think anything currently running can take its place.  Congratulations to Fox for finally seeing a series through even though last couple of season ratings were very low (maybe it had a big oversease audience but you certainly cant find it on any OZ channels.).  Who new that kid from Dawsons Creek coupld put in such a good performance and Noble deserves Emmy's for Walter Bishop in all forms truelly one of the best mad scientists created today.

Totally agree- and I was one of those who stayed up til 3am to watch it same time as America... fingers crossed, saying 'PLEASE don't screw it up like Lost!'

And they pulled it off. Damnit, any show that can have you teary eyed at the goodbye to [spoiler]a cow [/spoiler] is a stone cold classic in my book!