Main Menu

Has anybody else noticed this..?

Started by Richmond Clements, 28 March, 2014, 05:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Goaty

It was SOV assassin in Prog story, and in Meg story, it was in Former Mega-City 2 now known as Sov City...?

Sov linking there somewhere...?

8-Ball

That is less "like father, like son" and more "like sov assassin droid, like exact same type of sov assassin droid" When I was reading DeMarco I do recall thinking that the Whisper was a wee bit too specific in it's look. And by that I mean it doesn't look like something Steve Yoewell would have designed - and now I now why. Nice one.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

ZenArcade

I jumped on here cause I thought it'd be about the 10p price rise, no big deal as long as they keep the paper quality. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Trout

I was hoping for naked ladies. Or muppets.

jackstarr

QuoteI was hoping for naked muppets.
FTFY.

Although isn't that just a hand?

TordelBack

Quote from: jackstarr on 29 March, 2014, 10:22:04 AM
QuoteI was hoping for naked muppets.
FTFY.

Although isn't that just a hand?

Dear grud, this casts a large part of my adolescence in a new and somewhat sinister light.

Frank

I like how everyone else in this thread is pretending they've never performed a google search for Muppet Sex before. I'd like to point out that, save for an isolated shirt collar or straw boater, most Muppets are entirely naked anyway. Nice spot, Rich; with discrete clues dropped in apparently unrelated stories, whatever this is building towards is pregnant with all the promise and possibility of that Sino-Cit War that never happened in the nineties. Here's hoping.

jackstarr

QuoteI like how everyone else in this thread is pretending they've never performed a google search for Muppet Sex before.
Ever seen "Meet the Feebles" by Peter Jackson?

Trout

Quote from: jackstarr on 29 March, 2014, 12:55:39 PM
QuoteI like how everyone else in this thread is pretending they've never performed a google search for Muppet Sex before.
Ever seen "Meet the Feebles" by Peter Jackson?

Oh yes. Also Team America.

Hawkmumbler