Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-Ball

Beware populist demagogues. Sorry, but we are most definitely fucked. But at least we got a chance to stick two fingers up to Johnny Foreigner, eh? Pathetic. Fucking pathetic. My heart is breaking. :( :'( >:( :o
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Steve Green

Quote from: Tordelback on 24 June, 2016, 09:57:47 AM
Surely Johnny and Wulf should have showed up by now to unmask Boris as Nelson Bunker Kreelman and Farage as Sabbat and save the time stream?

*fan film reshoots*

Modern Panther

Professor Bear

Talk of a united Ireland referendum now.  I dunno: on one hand, Ireland is just awful, but on the other hand, it really is just awful.  People have voted to get away from what they claimed was an unaccountable, elitist, distant, corrupt government in the pockets of corporate lobbyists, and now they want to be ruled by the Irish government?  As the internet kids say: "I don't even."

Also: "this is a Catholic country."  Google it.  It's a delightful story.

TordelBack

Hey, we don't want you any more that you want us. We're fully stocked up on medieval bigots, gangsters and impenetrable accents, thanks!

Goaty

The Jeremy Kyle Show generation won.

Sad I got many deaf friends whose is that. They kept said finally we get Britian back, happy independence day!  :-\

Apestrife

Will be interesting to see where this goes.

Good luck.

Albion

Our Dredd toys will get more expensive!  :-[

"buying goods or services from other countries will become more expensive"
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Muon

Surely Cameron will go down in history as Britain's worst ever Prime Minister.

A man who not only put the country through 6 years of needless, grinding austerity but then presided over its disintegration.

TordelBack

Quote from: Proudhuff on 24 June, 2016, 10:44:19 AM

ENGLAND PREVAILS!

Is the N for Nigel?

Still, Storm Saxon'll be on soon, that's always good.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

maryanddavid

QuoteHey, we don't want you any more that you want us. We're fully stocked up on medieval bigots, gangsters and impenetrable accents, thanks!
:D

Theblazeuk

We got Britain back! As my friend said we are GREAT britain and our tiny island once ruled the world so it's all sorted innit.

Quote from: 8-Ball on 24 June, 2016, 10:06:13 AM
Beware populist demagogues. Sorry, but we are most definitely fucked. But at least we got a chance to stick two fingers up to Johnny Foreigner, eh? Pathetic. Fucking pathetic. My heart is breaking. :( :'( >:( :o

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me