Main Menu

Are you as excited as me???

Started by zombemybabynow, 24 September, 2010, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombemybabynow

Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Colin Zeal

I love Kingdom. Might even just sneak ahead of Dante as my favourite thrill since returning to the fold a couple of years back. I can't wait for the next book of it to start.

zombemybabynow

just started re-reading progs 1650-1661 in preparation!!
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Emperor

Quote from: zombemybabynow on 24 September, 2010, 12:59:27 PM
???!!!

Problem is I don't know how excited you are. I am very excited but still have control over my bodily functions (are as much control as I previously had). If you got so excited a little bit of wee came out or you were sick in your mouth but managed to swallow it back, then you are probably more excited than I am (or you might need to see a doctor).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Trout

Mardroid

I'm happy certainly. [spoiler]I'm a little disappointed Gene kind of got returned back to the status quo last story when Lizzee (is that the little girl's name? I used to have a cat with a similar name) was taken off-planet. I liked their duo and it didn't last long.[/spoiler] That being said, Gene's now got something more to strive for.

BPP

okay I gotta say I dont have the mad-love for kingdom. Bk 1 worked as a 1 off, bk 2 was the best in terms of art (astounding) and story (gotta love hicksville characters) but Bk 3's cast of other dogs and silly names really really didn't do it for me. It stopped being weird sci-fi and started becoming warrior canine soap. Although VERY VERY beautifully drawn and well plotted canine soap whose ending was a nice kicker.

Sadly given how lush his thor looks I guess we'll not have much more of the Elson to enjoy so its to be relished on those grounds.

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Van Dom

Yes I bloody am.
This is my currently my favourite Twoth story and althought the last installment didn't hold a candle to the previous two, I'm really looking forward to the next chunk.
Bring it!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

TordelBack

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Richmond Clements

amberkraken

Quote from: zombemybabynow on 24 September, 2010, 01:18:33 PM
just started re-reading progs 1650-1661 in preparation!!

thanks for that, I may just do the same!
Love 'Kingdom'

locustsofdeath!

I didn't like Kingdom until I recently read the first two installments during my prog slog. I found it incredibly compelling stuff, and I look forward to more, yeah.