Main Menu

Are you as excited as me???

Started by zombemybabynow, 24 September, 2010, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

This is a must. The plot has potential to grow and grow building to a huge climax. Hopefully that won't be for at least another four books.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Peter Wolf

Yes

Quote from: vzzbux on 01 October, 2010, 10:31:23 PM
This is a must. The plot has potential to grow and grow building to a huge climax. Hopefully that won't be for at least another four books.

V

I hope that the character becomes as well established as SD for example and goes on for years and years with a couple of books a year rather than just one but that probably isnt possible because of the creators workloads.

There is no plausable reason for the character and story/plot to run and run and run.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JamesC

I'm hoping for a Cliff Robinson Kingdom cover.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 03 October, 2010, 01:56:11 PM
Yes

Quote from: vzzbux on 01 October, 2010, 10:31:23 PM

V

I hope that the character becomes as well established as SD for example and goes on for years and years with a couple of books a year rather than just one but that probably isnt possible because of the creators workloads.

There is no plausable reason for the character and story/plot to run and run and run.

I meant to say to NOT run and run and run.

Stupid Typos.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

El Chivo