Main Menu

Legends of the Dark Knight (2012)

Started by Link Prime, 23 June, 2012, 01:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Anyone else getting this?
Its a very cheap (€0.79 / £0.69) series being distributed as a digital exclusive on a weekly basis on the Comixology / DC app.
Just finished the 3rd issue, bloomin great stuff.

I know it was mentioned previously on other threads, but this kind of format would be a great supplement to 2000AD / The Meg.

Based on the quality I've read so far, it seems I have a second default weekly purchase to make.

Link Prime

Considering the Dark Knight that's in it, I'm resurrecting this damn thread!
Former AAA Droid Trevor Hairsine has turned in eye melting visuals to this weeks episode- you gotta be a fool- a fool I tells ya- not to cough up a few cents for this gem.

GordyM

The Butler Did It is my favourite one so far - great art and a nice twist.

The one that just finished with the Joker hypnotising people into believing they're Batman was great fun and Templesmith's art is always a joy for me to look at.

Overall I think this is the 'freshest' and most creative of the Bat titles available at the moment.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file