Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

My condolences to the death of your Uncle Cyberleader2000
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

klute

Because it seems the 2000ad is missing some casefiles :( just hoping its in a need of updating what stock is lying around waiting to be sold
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Dandontdare

'Cos I'm back at work after a blissful week off (I'm on a long shift too - today's shift seems to be lasting longer than my week off!); and not only that but I'm having to go through the stress of quitting smoking again after being stupid enough to fall back into the habit after 6 years off. *sigh*

Never mind, the faces of all my Man Utd loving colleagues were worth coming in for!

The Doctor Alt 8

Oh NICE ONE Libarary... you've buggered up your flash progrme by refusing to update so now I can't do anything on facebook that invoules graphics....  >:(

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Doctor Alt 8

That kind of thing makes you disgusted to be living in this country...

brendan1

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 26 October, 2011, 04:06:06 PM
That kind of thing makes you disgusted to be living in this country...

Where would you suggest moving to?

Hoagy

Well, seems you asked bren-dan I suggest you move off the edge of a cliff and take your internet bullying with you. Prick.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

brendan1

Quote from: George Dread on 27 October, 2011, 02:58:52 PM
Well, seems you asked bren-dan I suggest you move off the edge of a cliff and take your internet bullying with you. Prick.

"Bren-dan"? "Internet bullying"? "Prick"?

What the fuck are you quacking on about?

I was just interested to know which land of milk & honey had no (allegedly) hate-based crime? Where homosexuality - or any other minorities - were treated so much better than the shameful, "disgusting" country we live in at the moment.

If I was someone like SmallBlueThing I'd probably report your post to the Moderators. Possibly with a "sad face" emoticon attached.

But I'm not.

Hoagy

Yeah because you just had to didn't you? Because in Bren-dan world its all so cut and dried.  And I'll quack all I fucking like and not give a monkey's spunk of what oily snaky fucks like you have to say in your all knowing way about it. Get me?
\
You get off on being nasty. You're the kind who keeps kicking dogs and complains to animal control when the sad mutt bites you.

We know the world is shit but you've taken great pleasure in letting us know you knew it first. And SBT has never had a reason to report me. You on the other hand have. I'm sure you know the fucking way.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
Previously Krombasher.

brendan1

Quote from: George Dread on 27 October, 2011, 03:08:12 PM
Yeah because you just had to didn't you. Because in Bren-dan world its all so cut and dried.  And I'll quack all I fucking like and not give a monkey's spunk of what oily snaky fucks like you have to say in your all knowing way about it. Get me?

I love the way you've cleverly hyphenated my name - really has put me in my place.
But please, do continue with the splenetic, spittle-flecked posts. You don't appear at all unhinged.

PS Snakes aren't oily, they're quite dry to the touch

Hoagy

Wow you've mastered internet baiting.

Some one got tied to a chair and burnt so the world found out how fucking clever you are And I'll accept you have the authority to call me unhinged when you get that moon on a stick you so fervently desire.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
Previously Krombasher.

brendan1

Quote from: George Dread on 27 October, 2011, 03:17:26 PM
Wow you've mastered internet baiting.

Some one got tied to a chair and burnt so the world found out how fucking clever you are And I'll accept you have the authority to call me unhinged when you get that moon on a stick you so fervently desire.

No George, someone made a comment about how disgusting the country was, and I asked where they would suggest moving to. I suppose because it seemed a rather glib comment, and didn't appear to be based on anything factual.

Then you went a bit mental.

And here we are.

Hoagy

You even calm down by condescending.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
Previously Krombasher.

The Legendary Shark

Why don't we all just move to Chillaxville? Or at least book a holiday there...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]