Main Menu

Upcoming Gigs

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 23 April, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveGYNWA

Airbourne, on Friday night just gone down in Southampton...bloomin' marvellous.

Got Max & Iggor Cavalera on 11th December, doing the 'Return Beneath Arise' Sepultura set.....however, due to the SWR train strike crap going on I may not be able to do it as last train out of dodge that night is about 10:30  >:(

Family gig trip on 21st - Alter Bridge up in the O2 in the Millennium Dome.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

GordyM

Going to my first ever tribute band gig: Chop Suey (System of a Down covers).
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Colin YNWA

Yesterday was a bad day as it was BUT to add to that I should have been in Leeds watching Shellac ... alas its didn't get written on the calendar I forgot the date and said there was nothing on when Mrs T booked a pass to go out with work... so alas instead of being 'comforted' by Steve Albino and co I was sat at home watching a documentary about Country Music... sigh...

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 14 December, 2019, 06:29:50 PM
Yesterday was a bad day as it was BUT to add to that I should have been in Leeds watching Shellac ... alas its didn't get written on the calendar I forgot the date and said there was nothing on when Mrs T booked a pass to go out with work... so alas instead of being 'comforted' by Steve Albino and co I was sat at home watching a documentary about Country Music... sigh...
Ooft.

To the one true God above, here is my prayer...
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Because they were squirrels; real squirrels
(And there were thousands)

This isn't some kind of metaphor
Goddamn, this is real

Hawkmumbler

Thinking of booking Rammstein for Cardiff in June. Thing is I love Rammstein but every time I think of them I go right back to Mutter and Reine, Reine, and not really given their more recent stuff much attention. Still not listened to Untitled at all...

Jacqusie

Well they sold all their instruments and kit and we all thought that was the end of that, but Bombay Bicycle Club have gloriously risen again with a new LP and are back on tour

Not wishing to miss the chance to catch them as they return to Sheffield at the O2 on Tuesday to give thanks

Jacqusie

After 15 years of failing miserably, I managed to catch Editors finally in that there Manchester last week.

I'm still amazed how these guys are not bigger than they are (although the 02 Apollo was sold out) and it was great to finally see them live. I'd double booked them on the same date that I was due to see that fabulous modern antiquarian Julian Cope, but in a twist of fate, he cancelled and rescheduled for 21st March when I will amazingly be able to go see him at the Leadmill in Sheffield, hooray!  :thumbsup:

Swerty

I see Fish has cancelled his current Uk tour after 1 day.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Swerty on 14 March, 2020, 11:04:45 PM
I see Fish has cancelled his current Uk tour after 1 day.

Virus or just shit?  :lol:

Way things are going, I think this thread is cancelled for a while...

Fungus

I see your Editors and BBC... and raise you Mr John Shuttleworth.
This week in Glasgow and at time-of-writing, apparently, ON.
But watch this space.

Jacqusie

Quote from: Fungus on 15 March, 2020, 09:47:03 PM
I see your Editors and BBC... and raise you Mr John Shuttleworth.
This week in Glasgow and at time-of-writing, apparently, ON.
But watch this space.

Sheffield's finest Mr S would indeed win that musical game of top-trump's, however he's staying home that night as it's Shepherds Pie for tea ...

MacabreMagpie

First gig of the year wasn't quite what I'd have guessed it would have been but had a blast \m/

Dandontdare

I've attended a Martha Tilston livestreamed gig from her living room, and spent much of tonight dipping in and out of Moovin.in, a live DJ fest as it looks like Moovin festival won't be happening this year. Krafty Kuts was fucking excellent

paddykafka

Lisa Hannigan about to perform a 'live streamed concert at 8pm tonight. Two other guests but I've no idea who. If you've never heard her before then you're in for a treat. A stunning performer, singer, writer and musician. The link is below. Can also be connected via Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkfbxslaMTo