Main Menu

Tiny animals

Started by Cyberleader2000, 08 August, 2013, 10:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

A sandworm would be nice. A Shai-Hulud of my very own. I will love him and pet him and call him George.

Satanist

I wish I had a small cock.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Simon Beigh

Frank

Tombo

I would like a small cow.  That way when my friends ask "Is that a small cow you've got there?"  I could just reply -"No it's just far away".

Rog69

I want a miniature salamander, I would call him tiny because he would be my newt.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: JamesC on 09 August, 2013, 10:48:39 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 09 August, 2013, 10:24:43 AM
Quote from: Recrewt on 09 August, 2013, 09:49:18 AM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 09 August, 2013, 09:12:03 AM

T-Rex.

^This.  A little T-Rex roaming around the office desk would be ace!

A T-Rex would be arsom to have on your office desk till you get fired when it takes a chunk out of a co-workers or the bosses hand.

On the other hand a brontosaurus could be really cool.

They're too stupid to train so it would shit on your paperwork unless it wore some kind of nappy.

A tiny Velociraptor might be fun as there sopost to be smart.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 09 August, 2013, 10:24:43 AM
Quote from: Recrewt on 09 August, 2013, 09:49:18 AM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 09 August, 2013, 09:12:03 AM

T-Rex.

^This.  A little T-Rex roaming around the office desk would be ace!

A T-Rex would be arsom to have on your office desk till you get fired when it takes a chunk out of a co-workers or the bosses hand.

On the other hand a brontosaurus could be really cool.

Quite. I read a ridiculous sci-fi story once, where a man makes a machine that can make a miniature version of anything by simply dropping in a piece of said thing.  He makes a mini T Rex for his desk, and indeed it does take a chunk out of his hand.
Sadly for our hero, some of his blood falls into the machine and he has a heart attack and dies, then finds that his consciousness has transferred to the nude mini-him in the machine, and then he has to fight the T-Rex and some spiders on his desk, and all the time with his own huge dead body looming over the scene. 
So let that be a lesson you all.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Simon Beigh

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 11 August, 2013, 03:29:24 PM

Quite. I read a ridiculous sci-fi story once, where a man makes a machine that can make a miniature version of anything by simply dropping in a piece of said thing.  He makes a mini T Rex for his desk, and indeed it does take a chunk out of his hand.
Sadly for our hero, some of his blood falls into the machine and he has a heart attack and dies, then finds that his consciousness has transferred to the nude mini-him in the machine, and then he has to fight the T-Rex and some spiders on his desk, and all the time with his own huge dead body looming over the scene. 

...And then he woke up and it had all been a dream?

Or

...But after a while, they put their differences aside and lived happily ever after?

:D

The Doctor Alt 8

Awww... who wouldn't love a tiny dragon and a Pedicorn... and a Triceratops .....

Ancient Otter

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 16 August, 2013, 11:20:27 AM
... and a Triceratops .....

Is this a reference to the Paul J. McAuley short story Gene Wars?

The Doctor Alt 8

Well now... you might think so ... I couldn't possibly comment.

Fungus

TordelBack

A troop of macaques.  Lahhds of 'em.  Swinging and hooting around the room on a network of little bonsai trees.  And a miniature Shia TheBeef for them to rip to shreds. 

But more seriously (...), a mammoth.  Who wouldn't want to own a living oxymoron.

Yet another Cyberleader2000 thread enters my all-time favourites list. 

The Doctor Alt 8

A griffin would be nice ...or a tiger and a leopard...