Main Menu

Batman: Arkham Knight (2014)

Started by Goaty, 04 March, 2014, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Wow... wish it was a film to watch!

Amazing! And it will be for next generation PS4 and Xbox One,

And in this game you will driving Batmobile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuD0Inb9Gs

Goaty

JamesC

Keef Monkey

Link Prime

Guess I will be buying a PS4 this year after all.

Devons Daddy

One of the finest franchise games out their!
This whole series has been outstanding

Pre order! Take my money  :)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

GoldJack

Now if Rocksteady ever get bored of Batman they could always have a bash at making a Dredd game........

Professor Bear

They really are ramming the whole "Arkham" thing into the ground.  I imagine they don't want to take a chance on people not knowing who Batman is.

GordonR

Quote from: GoldJack on 09 March, 2014, 01:29:38 PM
Now if Rocksteady ever get bored of Batman they could always have a bash at making a Dredd game........

Rocksteady are owned by Warner - they're going to be making games based on Warner properties (i.e. Batman) until the end of time.

Beadle68

This as just made my mind up about buying a xbox one. Up till now didn't think the games warranted the 400 quid for the console but come october my bank account will be taking a dent  ;)

Professor Bear

It's coming out on PS4 and PC, both of which are cheaper and more powerful than the XBone.

Dash Decent

Quote from: GordonR on 09 March, 2014, 02:37:29 PM
Rocksteady are owned by Warner - they're going to be making games based on Warner properties (i.e. Batman) until the end of time.

So, you're saying we need Warner to buy Rebellion?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Tiplodocus

That did look fun if, as is the norm these days, completely lacking in gameplay and the addition of the Batmobile might make for refreshing the game mechanic slightly.

There's some cool looking stuff in the trailer that just makes you go "That's stupid" if you think about if for more than a second.  The Batcave has always been a bit of an issue for me - especially the more elaborate intepretations of it. Who built it? How did he keep it secret? You can just about buy that with Nolan's version in Batman Begins but a top secret bat lift for the batmobile that leads to a "just under the surface of the water" road? How on earth did that get built?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Professor Bear

ThryllSeekyr

Another Batman game....I want a game about Slaine......