Main Menu

The Sims Four

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 11 September, 2014, 04:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

It's now at 15% and I think I did something about me operating the system this morning that gave me a speed boost.

Yet, just a small one.

Quote from: Goaty on 18 September, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

I remember the first time I made one of those and very surprised it sort of worked.

It was in Cubs, sometime after I had been invested after I was invited to one of their sausage sizzles by one of my cousin who was a regular. We broke off into pairs and made one each and tested them out.

My cousin made it to Scouts while I eventually dropped out.

I was very frightened of playing the fire lighting game. I couldn't a match at all.

Fun fact, all the adults were given names taken from the main animal characters in "The Jungle Book".

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

CheechFU

you spent 8 days installing the sims? that's like 8 times its actual gameplay.

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

Would you believe it's now back down to 48%

What's up with that?

I think it's downloading at a rate of 1% nearly every hour.

ThryllSeekyr

It's 81% now.

Almost there :)

Goaty

But the Sims? What a dullest life wasting game and who the hell wait for downloading that longest?

ThryllSeekyr

Yeah sure it does get dull after playing for a while.

Any game would, but I 'm really into the custom aspects of the game that allows you top leave your own mark on it.

Aside from that I'd really like to learn programming myself, some like Assembly language....Machine Code... or C++.

I'm really impressed with the alternative direction of this game when it was first introduced and was even more impressed with the sequel.

I just didn't like the last instalment so much.

A lot of what I had liked about the first two games had been mitigated in that one.

Even if it had new stuff in it as well.

I hope like this one despite the review I've seen of it earlier.

85% now....

:lol:

ThryllSeekyr

Would you believe it's gone back down to 81% about a hour ago and now it's 84%....

I love god games  :'(

TordelBack

TS man, do you guys actually pay for this level of internet service?  'Cos it actually sounds worse than the dial-up I remember from the 90's - surely even tethering through a crappy phone would be better, and likely cheaper?  Get a record of your download speed (here's how) and give your provider a good kicking until they do something about it.

ThryllSeekyr

It's was back down to 82% and now it's 83%!

Can me computer count at all?

::)

Goaty