Main Menu

Looking for someone to help on putting a logo together.

Started by Van Dom, 14 July, 2010, 09:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

Hi guys.
So a little comic script I've written is being adapted into a short film by a new production company some colleagues have set up. There is next to no budget and they are using various contacts they have in the film industry to put this together more or less for free. Production is coming along nicely. However, we are looking for a nice title logo, and though we know what we are trying to achieve, none of us have the necessary Photoshopping skills required to put it together. It's actually a very simple design. Two words, the idea being that the second word will have blood splatter appearing across the five letters, minimal on the first letter but getting gradually heavier until the last letter is nearly completely covered. I'm sure some of you Photoshopping wizards out there could throw something together in about ten minutes. If anybody would be able to help me out on this I would really appreciate it (and as reward for your efforts I will make sure you get a credit for title design in the closing credits :) If anybody wants to have a go, just drop me a PM and I will send you on the rough drawing of what we are after.

Thanks !
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

LARF

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Banners

Don't use Photoshop for a logo(!)

(Larf - did you get my email about iPhone apps?)

M@