Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Theresa Saldana 'Lenore La Motta' in Raging Bull aged 61

Hawkmumbler

The 50 innocent LGBT+ citizens murdered at Pulse in Orlando this morning. Hate crime is still real and scary, be safe my friends, and RIP the victems.

Heath C Ackley

Another terrible outrage against the innocent. RIP.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Something Fishy

Very sad.  RIP.

rogue69

ALF actor Michu Meszaros has died aged 76

CrazyFoxMachine

The first political assassination in this country for quite, quite some time. Utterly jarring.

RIP Jo Cox MP, here she is boating with her family just yesterday.

and her husband Brendan's words are the most fitting I've heard yet:

"Jo believed in a better world and she fought for it every day of her life with an energy, and a zest for life that would exhaust most people.

She would have wanted two things above all else to happen now, one that our precious children are bathed in love and two, that we all unite to fight against the hatred that killed her. Hate doesn't have a creed, race or religion, it is poisonous.

Jo would have no regrets about her life, she lived every day of it to the full."

Where do we go from here?

Dandontdare

Absolute shocker. "Britain First" my arse. It's the lead story on the Cretan news, so it's resounding throughout Europe

The Legendary Shark

You all know my opinion of politicians but this is despicable. A sad and dangerous day I never wanted to see. Awful.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Heath C Ackley

Sickening news. RIP
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Colin YNWA

The words of tribute from her husband stand as a wonderful testament to her but also a mark of what a fantastic individual he must be. To provide such clarity and powerful sentiment at a time as hard as this is incredible.

From the little I've learnt today both seem incredible people, which makes this all the more terrible.

Hawkmumbler

A horrible act of terrorism by a far right radical group. A tragic loss of one of the more humane of the political scene. RIP

Banners

Hawkmumbler

Say it as it is.

Bat King

This is pretty local for me. The sense of shock is tangible.

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Pyroxian

Daniel August Krentz - Designer of many classic Lego sets from the 70s/80s/90s :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/4oil09/rip_daniel_august_krentz_375_yellow_castle/