Main Menu

Bristol Expo

Started by WoD, 01 March, 2007, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

Who's going, where you staying??

Batman's Superior Cousin

that appeared in the newspaper about a week ago in the center pages about dieting as a religion in America.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

davidbishop

I'm going, my first Bristol in seven years, staying at the Ramada. Drunken revels shall be had. Oh yes.

davidbishop

Wils

Not certain if we'll actually make it, but Malchi and I are booked into the Ramada in case we do manage to go.

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

Just for the day on Sunday. I'll be the bruised one behind the FQP stall.

Bolt-01- Paintball on the saturday.

Bart Oliver

Yep. I'll be there.

Booked into the Ramada for both days, though won't arrive until very late friday eve.
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

El Spurioso

If you've booked at the Ramada, it's really worth giving them a buzz and double checking the booking.  They've managed to bollock mine up twice so far.  Make sure you get a reference number, and you give them a debitcard number to secure the room.

Matt Timson

Oddly enough, this is the first year I've not triple checked my reservation- better get on the phone...!
Pffft...

WoD

No 'expo' rates left at the Ramada, although they do have rooms left (£100 pn), so I'm staying elsewhere...Saturday night only though.

LARF

Just booked at the Ramada on that rate 'cos i couldn't be arsed staying anywhere else. What happens after the expo on Saturday do we all go off for a curry and a piss-up or is it free entry to the Eagle Awards. Never been before could someone enlighten me.

Also how will we know anyone do we all where our 30 years pin badges?

:-)

thinky

Oddly enough, this is the first year I've not triple checked my reservation- better get on the phone...!

tch... that's the last time i trust you to do it!

Eagle Awards - i missed out last time but would like to go this year - how does one get a ticket to Dez Skinn's latest rant "how the dandy fucked up my life"?

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Matt Timson

All sorted- you'll also be pleased to know that I managed to secure a twin room, as opposed to the double I was offered on initially booking.

Of course, given that you snore like a gutted pig*, I'm still not expecting to get much in the way of kip...

;)

*pots and kettles, I know.
Pffft...

Richmond Clements

hey i just thought, will those stinking fag smoking polluting stinky feck english people have stopped that skanky smoking in my public air space by this May ?

does that mean that we won't all have shouty throat wheezy lung diseases by sunday night ? excellent.

and has bristol finished tarmacing the runway yet ?  

theyre all bastards.