Main Menu

LOST

Started by Buddy, 21 January, 2009, 05:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Can anyone tell me if the new series of LOST is on C4 any time soon?

It starts on Sky on Sunday I think but I can't find any news on when it will hit normal telly.

Is it getting a delayed broadcast?

Last series (I think) was shown just about at the same time as Sky (maybe a week or two behind).

So, when is it on, anyone know?

WoD

It will be months behind I would imagine.  It didn't get on to terrestrial until the series finished on SKY last time.

Buddy

Quote from: "WoD"It will be months behind I would imagine.  It didn't get on to terrestrial until the series finished on SKY last time.

Did it??!!

I was sure we didn't have to wait too long for it... might be getting confused with HEROS.

BTW... what happened in series 3 of HEROS.. is it still on? Are they still making it?

As for LOST, guess I'm just gonna have to download them then!

Roger Godpleton

QuoteBTW... what happened in series 3 of HEROS.. is it still on? Are they still making it?

All US TV series take a break in each season.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Goaty

Heroes back in early Feb...

Lost is now in SkyOne, as it finished with Channel 4 after series 2, won't be on any terr tvs for long time... :(

maryanddavid

Umpty, your up in Norn Iorn, arnt you?
Im sure you should be able to pick up southern terrestial.
'Lost season 5 starts on RTE2 Sunday 25th jan 2009 @9pm with the 2hr premiere.'

Hope it helps.

Cheers

David

Tanky

Season 5 starts tonight stateside, so will be freely available from messrs Bit & Torrent tomorrow morning. Sky have it from Sunday @9pm. C4 lost the rights to Lost altogether when Sky bought it and threw a mid-season hissy-fit.

Now... can I wait 4 days?

Buddy

Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now...

Forgot C4 lost it early on, had just been watching it on download so just carry on with that then.

Cheers.

Tiplodocus

Me and the missus have been really enjoying Season 4.

I absolutely loved the Desmond episode THE CONSTANT; exactly what LOST does best for me; interest characters in an interesting SF situation with an ultimately heartwarming resolution.  An it is out and out SF now

I think I preferred s4 of lost to s4 of BATTLESTAR. Everyone in Battlestar is now so politically driven that it's almost impossible to tell who the (really) good guys are.  But in LOST, I like the fact that there are still some relatively nice people who do the right thing for the right reason.

My big problem is that I don't download so I'll have trouble not learning how it all ended before I get round to buying the box-sets.

(Of course, I could just convince the missus to download and watch now and buy the box sets later).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Roger Godpleton

Season Five Episode One: Great as usual, and it seems now that we're going to be focused on the meat of the central story instead of constant cockteasing. I just hope it doesn't settle into a formula of [spoiler]Time Flash! "Oh look, they're building the foot" .Time Flash! "There's the Dharma Initative arriving." etc[/spoiler]

Also it's quite a bit more violent than usual.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!