Main Menu

Valentine's Day Do You Hate It Or Love It

Started by Cyberleader2000, 14 February, 2010, 12:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valentine's Day Do You Hate It Or Love It

I Love It
I Hate It

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Van Dom

Quote from: Van Dom on 15 February, 2010, 10:47:41 PM
:lol:

He who boffs last, boffs loudest!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand on that note I've just been reliably informed that Tanky is in fact a member of the female persuasion, which I did not know prior to posting!!!! Whoops!

I'll get me coat...!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

I was GOING to say I was fairly sure Tanky's a female, but wasn't 100% sure.  Gender isn't something that travels that well on the web and I have a famously shite memory.

I'm male by the way.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Van Dom

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

vzzbux

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 16 February, 2010, 12:55:48 PM
Sorry.

If it helps I'm a tranny.

Sorry not into radio's despite my communications background.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Kerrin

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

House of Usher

They're the tall carnivorous ones with the little arms, aren't they?
STRIKE !!!

Tanky

Quote from: Van Dom on 15 February, 2010, 11:31:18 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand on that note I've just been reliably informed that Tanky is in fact a member of the female persuasion, which I did not know prior to posting!!!! Whoops!

I'll get me coat...!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries Van D, it made me chuckle  :D
I haven't been around here much for some considerable time so for all newer boarders, yes I am in fact a woman. Or at least a fairly close approximation. Having recently re-joined the ranks of singledom, I have a feeling I'll be spending many more evenings in front of the internet, so I might even make some sort of valuable contribution to the board at some point.

Don't hold your breath though eh?  ;)

Oh, and Ush - Drink Jagermeister as soon as possible, it's wonderful, wonderful stuff!

It's nice to be back  :D

Dandontdare

Quote from: Tanky on 17 February, 2010, 12:17:22 PMOh, and Ush - Drink Jagermeister as soon as possible, it's wonderful, wonderful stuff!

...if you like cough medicine.

Tried this for first time at new year's eve - does the job, but tastes VILE. I've been assured that if mixed with the equally vile tasting Red Bull, (which I am informed the young people call a 'Jagerbomb')the result is actually rather pleasant, but I'm sceptical!

The Legendary Shark

Don't sit alone in front of your pc dreaming of dreamy Twoothy men, slide on over to our Wednesday Night Chat and actually talk to some of us dreamy Twoothy men.

We need more girls in there. Badly.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mike Gloady

Good to hear we'll be hearing more from you Tanky. 

Van Dom

Yeah, nice one Tanky, sorry about the old faux pas there.  :)

So.......only 'reasonable', eh...? ;)

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Tiplodocus

Don't do it myself; Mrs Tips gets told first thing in the morning and last thing at night how I feel about her and we often buy each other presents. But not everybody does so they need the odd prompt.

On Valentines Day, I took my Mum to see STRICTLY COME DANCING live show.

Blimey, the amount of bare flesh on show, long tanned legs, the gleaming teeth, the big hair, the barely there sequinned costumes pulled over taut buttocks.

I do wish she wouldn't dress like that when I take her out.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!