Main Menu

Q & A

Started by Malchidiel, 12 January, 2003, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr C

A: In my big brown boots? Some bloke with big gooogly eyes that got squeezed by Judge Death.

Q:A train leaves Waterloo station at half past ten whilst a train leaves aberdeen at half past nine. If they are both traveling at an average of 50mph, when they encounter each other, and if there is a cat in a closet nearby, will there be an implosion of mathematical improbability that opens a rift in space time that casues Gordon Rennie to smile for a split second?

Oddboy

A) No, but the cat will.

Q) Does the cat have a hat?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

A) No, it has a fez.

Q) Why do all you poor sad fools buy Perthshire tap water in expensive bottles?

- Trout

W. R. Logan

>A: In my big brown boots? Some bloke with big gooogly eyes that got squeezed by Judge Death.

Who put the boop on my best brown boots?
Who put the glop on my zigga zigga zing zang?

http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=thrill&page=thrillviewer&choice=death&thrillpage=3>The Guy With The ?Lectric Eyes

La Placa Rifa,
http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/>W. R. Logan.

http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/images/Co79_logo.gif>

Dudley

A: Cos tap water finished at Camelford, and Perrier finished with benzine

Q: Who is the worst artist ever to have had their work published in 2000AD?  
(Not allowed: Danny Cannon.  only the first answer counts).

Dudley

A: Who the hell cares?

Q: Will Trout's Worst Thread Ever ever replace Q&A as the most long-lasting & annoying thread ever?  Ever?

Malchidiel

most long-lasting & annoying thread ever

Heyyyyy!!!! :(

Dudley

A:  Trout said it.  I like this thread.  It makes me happy.

Q:  Can you name one thing that makes everybody happy?

DavidXBrunt

A - Monkeys in Hats.

Q - Are Andy Diggle and Mandy Dingle one and the same person? There names are suspiciously similar.

Mudcrab

A. Quite probably another brother, they seem to crop up everynow and again. Wot Emmerdale's getting boring, chuck in another Dingle.

Q. Do you think the internet can expand enough to cope with the future rise in mind-bogglinly huge silly threads?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Wils

A) The Interweb doesn't need to expand at all, because due to 'arse-flux'in telephone lines, mind-bogglinly huge silly threads actually take up less space than smaller, more sensible ones.

Q) What do you *really* want for Christmas, but won't ask for in fear of the repercussions (being called a 'sad knacker' until at least June next year)?

Oddboy

A. The special edition HULK DVD with the moulded fist cover.

Q. Same question as Wils - what do YOU want?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Tanky

A: Orlando Bloom

Q: Where did i put my fags?

Queen Firey-Bou

in the kangeroos pouch?

What would you ask for for Christmas if you were greedier?

petemaskreplica

A: I'd ask for an obscene amount of money so I never had to work again.

Q: What's a good idea for cheap tatty presents that'll nevertheless seem generous if you have a large family and no money?