Main Menu

Kingdom - still to come?

Started by Theblazeuk, 26 March, 2014, 12:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

Am I right in thinking Kingdom ended on a bit of a cliffhanger with Lizzie being taken up to a space station by a newly unfrozen survivor and Gene being still on the ground, battered and bruised?

That is at least, the last thing I remember from the big dog of the prog (ok, maybe the no.2 big dog after Alpha).

Only the 2000AD FB account told me no new Kingdom is expected in the prog and this cliffhanger makes me sad.

Jim_Campbell

Richard Elson definitely said on FB that there would be more Kingdom, but he's an in-demand chap and he couldn't say when.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

COMMANDO FORCES

Do not worry, Dan told me at Demoncon there was more to come, just waiting on Richard to fit it in to his schedule!

TordelBack

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 26 March, 2014, 12:54:08 PM
Am I right in thinking Kingdom ended on a bit of a cliffhanger with Lizzie being taken up to a space station by a newly unfrozen survivor and Gene being still on the ground, battered and bruised?

That is at least, the last thing I remember from the big dog of the prog (ok, maybe the no.2 big dog after Alpha).

Only the 2000AD FB account told me no new Kingdom is expected in the prog and this cliffhanger makes me sad.

You're a book out there, Theblaze!  After Lissey gets 'abducted' Gene and Clara Bow have further adventures in the grip of a superannuated General and his Surfeiter Roberts.

Hawkmumbler

I need to go back and read Kingdom.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 26 March, 2014, 12:54:08 PM

I so misread Lizzie being taken up to a space station
DDT did a job on me

Theblazeuk

Bat King

I want more Kingdom in 2000AD & sequels to Fiefdom.

I am greedy.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex