Main Menu

Help me find Mouse Guard Winter 1152

Started by Theblazeuk, 20 August, 2015, 02:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

Hi guys,

My wife collects the (stunningly beautiful) Mouse Guard but sadly it seems this is incredibly hard to find, as she has the unerring knack of choosing small print indy comics that are out of print and have changed publishers several times.

Sadly at the time we bought the first book from Daves in Brighton, we saw volume 2 on the shelves but had no money to purchase it. So my quest to check every comic book shop in the land for an extant copy has continued.

Would any of you kind gentlemen please keep an eye out in your local comic shops? If you see the 'standard' colour version of the collected volume of Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 and let me know the comic book shop in question, you will help me make a small woman very happy.

I imagine either I ring the comic shop and order by phone or one of you squaxx goes above and beyond and I purchase it from you, if you follow me. Normally I wouldn't ask keyboard strangers such a thing but you're all rather nice, even when you bicker there's a good hearted thing going on there.

It is this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mouse-Guard-Winter-David-Petersen/dp/1848565291 - but based on the other volumes, much cheaper in a proper comic shop.

Thanks all!

Theblazeuk

I just saw that there's a HELP sub-forum. Sorry mods.

CrazyFoxMachine

Oh crikey let me know how this goes blaze as I've been trying to hunt for this for my Geoffery for aaaagges. Not particularly fervently though I must admit but yeah I've barely seen it!

locustsofdeath!

I have it, and I am willing to trade or sell.

Problem is I live in the States. But willing to send it over there.

Theblazeuk

I've PMed you Locusts, cheers.

CFM if I by some chance happen to stumble into 2 of these rarities I will grab one for your Geoffery too?

CrazyFoxMachine