Main Menu

The Letters Beast - Online!

Started by Buttonman, 27 September, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 03 May, 2023, 03:46:33 PM
Quote from: Buttonman on 03 May, 2023, 03:40:13 PMLast up is Paul Weller of Cornwall and it would be beneath us to make...

You handled that with Style, Counselling* the options of others to avoid the easy jokes.

*Yes, yes I know its the other spelling and no 'ing'. I said we've been told to avoid the easy jokes...

And yes I made that joke with a Heavy Soul. Anyone not Wild Would*. I just hope it provided some Illumination and won't make anyone think of Going Undergroud. This is a Modern World however and we just have to accept All the Mod Cons, like the internet and for good or ill the poor jokes they support.

The comments presented The Gift of a chance too good to ignore and while any efforts to continue down that line would be Sound, Affects on folks standing on the forum might be negatively impacted.

*Yes, yes see previous comment

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

A big hitters, well medium hitters at any rate, letters page in the currebt Peog, 2353.

For your groats you get :

Neil Colquhoun - 17th Letter
Tristan Louth - 23rd Letter
Ade Bowen - 15th Letter
Chris Browning - 19th Letter
Stephen (Formally Steve) Hallam - 7th Letter.

New writers? We don't want their kind here!

Proudhuff

Almost tempted out of retirement... :think:
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

Richard

I'd like to claim two new letters last year in progs 2319 and 2357 please.

Link Prime

You know how it goes Rick, once he got to the top he stopped caring.

Buttonman

Quote from: Richard on 03 January, 2024, 02:17:58 PMI'd like to claim two new letters last year in progs 2319 and 2357 please.

Sorry I missed these - the Beast had a malfunction and didn't prompt me to add in your Beast code of WWW. Now logged and it rockets you up the charts to 21st= on 16.

Quote from: Link Prime on 03 January, 2024, 04:54:47 PMYou know how it goes Rick, once he got to the top he stopped caring.

Yeah, like I ever did! (totally did, always).

Richard

nxylas

AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Richard

Chalk up another star letter for Mr Watson!

Buttonman

Ooooh! Exciting! Not got my Prog yet!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me