Main Menu

Started by Tomwe, 02 April, 2020, 10:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Is it just me or has everyone's avatars disappeared? Very strange to read posts without seeing the usual images and being able to make the immediate connection to the author (obv I can read their names but you know what I mean)

IndigoPrime

The website's having some issues ATM, and perhaps that's extended to the forum.

sheridan

I'm not seeing avatars.

Bolt-01

I'm seeing 'some' avatars...

Tjm86

Not until next December, then 2024, and 2025 according to press reports. 

sheridan

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 02 April, 2020, 11:52:26 AM
I'm seeing 'some' avatars...

I'm going to guess that they're cached on your browser - what happens if you do a hard refresh?  (of course, if you want to see some avatars, don't do this as you might lose them!)

The Legendary Shark

No avatars for me, either. Also, all my notifications have stopped.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richard

The Active Topics Page isn't updating with new posts.

Richard

Cyberleader2000

is this also related to the problem where I cant add attachments to my posts?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dandontdare

no avatars for me and active topics is not updating correctly - showing posts i've read as 'new'

Bolt-01

The active topies thing seems to be intermittent - normally first thing in the morning it works for a while but then stops.

Colin YNWA

Oh yeah Avatars have gone and the little icon thingies for the emojiis.

Tjm86

The site is definitely squirrely at the moment.

I've had to change the bookmark I use completely because it kept saying the server was not responding.  I went in via Rebellion's site and I was greeted with a message that I was blocked completely from the forum for 'stealth spamming'.

I checked using Chrome and was able to get in.  Cleared out cache's and bookmarks then tried again and did get in.

Still no icons though. 

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Tjm86 on 04 April, 2020, 05:49:37 PM
The site is definitely squirrely at the moment.

I've had to change the bookmark I use completely because it kept saying the server was not responding.

Yeah I had that problem yesterday and thought it was down, turned out it was just the URL I use for 'Unread Posts' - my default way to access has changed.

Guess it all relates to the work on other bits of the site and probably is way down the list of priorities right now.

Stay safe dear forum, stay safe.