Main Menu

Dredd Epics Ranked - Better! Vote for positions 36 - 29

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 March, 2021, 06:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Huey2

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 March, 2021, 10:56:14 AM
Heck the longer I drag this one out, the longer I have to plan and prep the next!

Top cover of all time?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 March, 2021, 04:33:28 PM
Heck the longer I drag this one out, the longer I have to plan and prep the next!

Top cover of all time?

Believe it or not I have something like that on the list - though not next...

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 March, 2021, 04:34:17 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 March, 2021, 04:33:28 PM

Top cover of all time?

Believe it or not I have something like that on the list - though not next...

I was thinking of doing it as a sequence of years with an ultimate play-off. Top three of '77, '78 etc. Just progs at first - separate stream for the megs. Cos, y'know, there's not enough ranking done around these parts.

---

1st: Wilderlands
2nd: The Chief Judge's Man
3rd: Sin City
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

GoGilesGo

Sin City
Judgement on Gotham
Judge Dredd Vs Aliens - Incubus
Good Crossover that respected and stayed within the universe rules for both parties. Nice conclusion to the Bones story too.

WhizzBang

The Enigmatic Dr X

1. Aliens/Incubus
2. Chief Judges Man
3. Judgement on Gotham
Lock up your spoons!

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

sintec

Bolt-01

JayzusB.Christ

I'm going with
1. Sin City (by a country mile)
2.  Judgement on Gotham
3.  The Chief Judge's Man
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Southstreeter

DrJomster

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 March, 2021, 04:38:16 PM

I was thinking of doing it as a sequence of years with an ultimate play-off. Top three of '77, '78 etc. Just progs at first - separate stream for the megs. Cos, y'know, there's not enough ranking done around these parts.

That would be absolutely fascinating, but you might see a slight dip in the number of votes for the 90s as you go through various voters' wilderness years period... Before, of course, picking up in resurgent style for the Rebellion era!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 March, 2021, 04:38:16 PM

That's very close to what I was thinking - nominations per year and then a MASSIVE tourney maybe 256 entrants (???) into a head to head. It was based on the original idea for this that came from something I saw on Facebook where a page was running down a list of Indie albums in a head to head and it started at 1012 albums as I recall! I then remembered the votes Roger Godpleton (may he be snarky in peace) did when I first joined and some ideas from that seemed more managable.

Hey if you fancy doing the covers one I have no ownership of this nonsense - go for it.