Main Menu

Travellin' Tanky

Started by Tanky, 07 March, 2004, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanky

Hey all!
Remember the 'big plans' thread a while back? Well, i'm off on a long awaited adventure tomorrow and will be away in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and USA for 3 months. HURRAH!!! Random messages will be posted from various cool places whenever i can. That's if Devon's Daddy hasn't turned me into pies...

So, have fun one and all
Til next time, take care of yerselves aaaaand each other!
Byeeeeeeeee!
luv Tanky x

Queen Firey-Bou

have a fantastic time tanky !!  

if you see an english middle aged couple in singe looking like theyre haveing a great time, wave n say Hi, its my parents, apparently the malays think the olde fella looks like papa-smurf, pretty spot on really, & ma has very short dark hair.

have a great adventure, remember it all , write it down & photograph it as memories fade too soon. good luck gal !!

Floyd-the-k

Have a ball! Let`s know how Australia goes. Have a latte or two or three for me if you get to Melbourne. And go to the Astor cinema. and.....well have fun anyway

Steamboy

have fun Tanky, don't think u said u were coming over to Western Australia(about 3000km's west of Melbourne)but if you make it to Kalgoorlie call in and say hi, look for Games World on the main street...

CU Krestel

Jared Katooie

Seeya tanky, have a great time!

Priv8eye

Have a great time Tanky!  

Look forward to the odd post to hear how its going.

Dudley

Seeya Tanky, have a great time and hurry back here, y'hear?

petemaskreplica

mmmmmmmm, pies......
Have a good pastry, I mean trip, Tanky.

Krustabi

Au Revoir! Have fun in foreign climbs...

madgirl

Devons Daddy

i met up with Tank Grrl on teusday evening.
here in Singapore.

after an evening at the night safari. i sent her back to her hotel and took on tour of the city the next day. sadly it was a classic monsoon style down pour, which meant she got to see very little.
non the less. she is fun lass. who drinks like a fish and eats like a mousse, though as much as i tried to fatten her up , there was no way i could get enough meat off her for a tray of pies. and let her go intact.
she is alive and well and now on a plane to OZ.
we did post but sadly it failed to get through. sticky keyboard in an internet cafe was the problem.

im sure she will post in the next few days.

and if your reading this Lara. was my pleasure to spend the time with you . and have a wonderful trip. Neil
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Queen Firey-Bou

hang on... my parents went on the night safari last week ! did you see mr papa-smurf?, my mother would have been squeeling with delight at the frogs n snakes, shes strange that way.

good to hear you had fun !

Tanky

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
i wondered where that message got to! Never mind, here i am!
DD - Thanks again for showing me round, it was great to meet ya. Should you find yourself in the area when i return, we shall go for lots of ale!
No sign of Papa smurf i'm afraid, Bou. But i'm sure they had a quality time. Also, if your mum likes frogs in the 'awww, they're so sweet' kind of way, i advise that she doesn't go to too many restaurants in Geylang. Could be upsetting. However, if she likes eating them, she definitely should!
I'm currently in Melbourne and have finally got rid of my jetlag, Hurray! I won't be anywhere near Western Oz i'm afraid, krestel. I'm off up to the Gold Coast. Maybe next time...
Right,i'm of for a good read to see what i've been missing...

Oddboy

Enjoy your ramblings Tanky!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Bolt-01

Its like having our very own Fraggle!

You go Tanky!

Bolt-01