Main Menu

Competition: Kill Judge Dredd!

Started by Trout, 20 April, 2004, 10:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr C

Krusty, this is the Kill Dredd competition, not the impersonate Mark Millar one :-P

Krustabi

Dredd chokes on his food. Dies. The End

OR

Dredd goes into the Cursed Earth to meet Judge Edgar. Accidently sees her naked in the shower. Tops himself. The end...

Krustabi

Trout, aren't YOU going to kill him?...

Mikey

"Dredd chokes on his food. Dies. The End"

Look,that's not fair Krusty!I'm writing one where that was an option but now you've said it first...*blub* Troouut!Krusty's looking over my shoulder!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Krustabi

Mwah-ha-ha.

Here's some more:

"Watership Dredd" Eaten alive by rabbits.

Gets infected with uber-virus, which will spread unless the host (Dredd) is destroyed. Heroically blows his brains out...

Slippery PD

Miximitosis Dredd....  (good idea Krusty)

Dredd bitten by Rad Rabbit, runs out onto Freeway.  Gets caught it the headlamps of an oncoming Roadster and gets made into Roadkill???

Yer Slips

Krustabi

Dredd is involved in a scandal which sees him chucked out of the Judges. He decideds to take out all the remaining punk-ass bitches who still stand in his way. After womping Chopper, PJ Maybe, the Sisters, Fear, Fire, Mortis etc. they all team up in hell into one amalgamated beast of doom. Cue titanic struggle, which claims the libes of Dredd and all the evil.

OR

Dredd explains to some recently arrested Church of Grud fanatics, that there is no one who comes above the law, and that there is absolutely no way an all powerful being who controls everything could exist. He is immediately struck by a huge lightning bolt...

Oddboy

...and then gives Grud 30 years for assaulting a Judge.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Richmond Clements

Krustabi

Dredd's mid-life crisis almost bankrupts Justice Department as he starts buting designer clothes, aftershave etc. SJS hunt that punk-ass bitch down and pops a cap in his angst-ridden ass...

Pete Wells

Dredd cuts his chin shaving, bleeds to death...

Mines the signed book please!

Pete

Krustabi

One of Dredd's enemies travels back in time to the mid-twentieth century and kills John Wagner, Pat Mills, Alan Grant and all others involved in Dredd's creation before the first prog was printed. Dredd isn't dead, he was never born...

Bolt-01

Damn, never read the 100 word limit.

Oh well: (399 plus title.

Judge Dredd: Lights out

The lights. They are the last things he notices. The lights are getting brighter.

What the Drokk happened? Where?s my hand? Punks think this?ll stop me?

The Judge stands, his speed still remarkable when you consider his injuries. He doesn?t see the crowd around him; he is focused on the skedway opposite. His vision doubles and he hears a shrill beeping.

Radios gone. On my own here? lawgiver gone too. Guess I?ll have to do this the hard way.

The Judge starts to approach the sweating gang in the back of the stolen mo-pad. He opens his mouth, as if he is about to announce judgement but all that comes out is blood. Still the Judge walks.

Tank Grrl can?t believe what she is seeing: - The Judge has reached the remains of his Lawmaster and steps through the flaming wreckage.
   ?Mickee, shouldn?t we, like, get the spug outta here??
   ?Ach, away with ye!? says Mike, his Cal-hab burr as seductive as ever, ?pass me the other rocket lassie.?

Stomm! Punks?re reloading! Why can?t I feel my feet?

Mickee Donachie wondered if he had bitten off more than he could chew. The little exchange student from Cal-hab only wanted to prove he wasn?t scared. The block bully, Gordon, had taunted Mickee that he was a terrified trout and dared him to steal old man Wagners mopad from in front of the Block moc-snythi-moc-caff stand.

What is a 15yr old mopad doing with a rocket launcher in the sun roof anyway?

The Judge stops. He sees to buckle and goes down onto one knee, blood squirting from the place where his right hand used to be. He doesn?t seem to hear the rocket launcher fire.
Look at all this blood; is it mine?

The rocket roars past the judge and explodes what is left of the Lawmaster. Shrapnel rips through the Judge once more, but still he rises to his feet.

Lucky old man, lucky.

The judge takes one more step and grimaces. His remaining hand clutches at his side and his knees buckle. Blood pools around his boots and he pitches forward.

Not here. Not like this. GET UP!

The Judges last act is to roll onto his back. Blood sprays from his mouth as he roars his defiance.

Why is the light getting brighter?

The judge is dead before the mopad rolls over him. He is spared that.

Bolt-01

judge dreddd

come on then, if you think your hard enough !

..those who have seen dog soldiers will get more laughs from this...

JimBob

Chief Judge Dredd is visiting the Aw That's Touching (but in a legal Way) medical wing of the Photogenic Diseases Research Institute.
 He removes his helmet to allow a blind crack baby to feel his features and fingerpaint his visage. Sadly this is the ten thousnath crack baby to do so and his face has been warn down to a blank slate. The baby starts to cry and dredd dies of a bleeding heart, caused by DVT from over tight boots.

The End