Main Menu

what is really in that box !

Started by judge dreddd, 06 September, 2006, 10:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judge dreddd

..and travels to a parrallel earth where his entire life is actually just a comic strip.., a photo strip follows ( very new eagle eh ) of dredd, in the offices of rebellion having an argument with some guy wearing a tharg mask....

Tex Hex

Why did the muties go to such lengths to evade the judges when they were delivering it to the grand hall anyway? ie: Whatever is in the box HAD to go to the Grand Hall as opposed to any average street judge. Why? Makes you think bomb, but Im pretty sure thats not the case.

Maybe its a quantum-DNA-resurrectionizer. With a sample of Fargo's DNA, it can tranmit a signal locally to bring him back from the dead! Yikes! The zombie Fargo seizes control of the city and exiles Dredd!

Maybe Fargo's tomb actually contains not Fagro's body, but a giant freaking nuke! And the box is the detonator! Eeek! Dredd puts it all together, realising that Fargo's body has been missing all along and that some damn dirty muties have been in on it! Thus beginds the quest for Fargo and Dredds bloody revenge over the genetically inferior!

Dunno really.

-hex

Proudhuff

A note from Fargo's Mum excusing him from the Academy's sports day
DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

Please, someone pay PVS do do that. It would be the. best. photostrip. ever.

Bolt-01

ming

It's a letter explaining that due to a typo, Fargo is not Father of the Judge System, as previously thought.  Filmore Faro, however, is.  You know, that nutter with the junk.  Cue hilarious re-design of judge uniforms to include old toasters and bits of tat, and the launch of the new Manta Prowl Dustbin Lorry.

JOE SOAP

>Why did the muties go to such lengths to evade the judges when they were delivering it to the grand hall anyway?

Because they wanted to leave the box. get out of the city without being arrested & back to the cursed earth.

Bico

The box itself is an Xbox 360 - the mutants are trying to return it because it's not working.  They're merely following Microsoft's complex returns procedures to the letter, and are actually my descendants, still trying to get someone to FIX THE BASTARD THING several hundred years from now, after following my dying wishes.

BrianO

One of those FP Lost Chocolate Bars.
The code for which was Fargo.

On another note, Isn't Fargo's tomb empty?
Isn't that the passage Dredd used to confront Cal?

opaque

Technically it was under the caksket wasn't it?
It was heavy to move when Dredd was stuck after getting past the Sov's and Walter rescued him so I'm guessing it's likely his body is actually in there as well.

Mike Carroll

Obviously, the box contains Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

The Monarch

100,000 pounds or 1p depending on whether a swap was made

(oh i am so burning in the same level of hell as the space girls for that one!)