Main Menu

Dredd: The Complete Case Files

Started by Arkady, 24 August, 2015, 01:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Max Headroom on 31 January, 2024, 05:57:57 PMI was thinking if the mistake in Case Files 42 is going to be fixed, is there any chance errors in other books could be addressed for subsequent printings? I was thinking of 'The Out', 'Fiends of the Eastern Front' volume 1 (i.e. 'Stalingrad') and 'America 2'.

P.S. Any further news about the Case File, Batman's Superior Cousin?
What do you mean by that Max...?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Max Headroom

I meant have you any more news about when the updated and corrected JD Case Files 42 might be available for purchase. (Sorry if this was not immediately clear).

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Max Headroom on 01 February, 2024, 11:26:38 AMI meant have you any more news about when the updated and corrected JD Case Files 42 might be available for purchase. (Sorry if this was not immediately clear).

Sadly not, other than what I mentioned in #294.

Strangely enough, I recently had a dream where I received said Case File and I discovered that most of pages were blank. What does it all mean...?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

broodblik

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 01 February, 2024, 11:48:28 AMStrangely enough, I recently had a dream where I received said Case File and I discovered that most of pages were blank. What does it all mean...?

The end of the universe with a reverse big bang and everything gets compressed into a Uncle Ump's Umpty Candy bar

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

dan200

Quote from: Max Headroom on 31 January, 2024, 05:57:57 PMI was thinking if the mistake in Case Files 42 is going to be fixed, is there any chance errors in other books could be addressed for subsequent printings? I was thinking of 'The Out', 'Fiends of the Eastern Front' volume 1 (i.e. 'Stalingrad') and 'America 2'.

It's probably worth contacting them yourself like BSS did, it's unlikely they're reading this thread.

Max Headroom

I have now been in touch with Rebellion about the omissions in 'The Out', 'Fiends of the Eastern Front' and 'America 2' and have been assured by kind staff that any mistakes will be rectified for future graphic novel runs and for digital immediately.

(Many thanks to Batman's Superior Cousin for assisting me in this!)

Batman's Superior Cousin

Not a problem Max, glad you gotten any and all mistakes made in those books rectified in further reprints for the foreseeable future.
Texts from Last Night

GoGilesGo

Quick question about varying width of these case files. I've cherry picked a few paperback copies of these over the years and know the case files after 13 are way thinner, though I don't own any after the first 12.

I'm tempted to pick up CS 40 but want to know what the difference is.

Can someone with the entire run, or anyway, a lot of them, post a picture of the spines together?

IndigoPrime

I think this shot (not mine) shows the difference pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/JudgeDredd/comments/b4blj3/finally_got_my_hands_on_complete_case_files/

In terms of page count, early ones were mostly in the ~330–400-page range, and were printed on low-quality paper stock and entirely in greyscale. From 12, they headed into the 270–330-page range, but are printed on high-quality paper and include colour.

GoGilesGo

Thanks, that is just what i was looking for.

Case Files 40 bought.

Klegg Bait

Are the out of print case files going to be reprinted? I see 22-24 are not available.

IndigoPrime

Rebellion is always quite tight-lipped about its reprint schedule, but I always thought the Case Files were intended to be evergreen. That said, it can be a very long time before OOP editions of any Rebellion book return to print.

Klegg Bait