Main Menu

SPACED; back on tv!

Started by Hoagy, 01 February, 2011, 05:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoagy

More 4 Sunday 11:20 06-02-11

For all those slo-mo users who have missed the boat up to now. (Or NOT, as it were.)
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

radiator

Oi! You just made me think they were making a new series or something!

As for it being on More 4 - so? It's available free to all on 4od any time you like.

Mardroid

Quote from: radiator on 01 February, 2011, 06:02:01 PM
Oi! You just made me think they were making a new series or something!

Heh. I wondered at that too when I saw the thread title.

Still good to know they're continuing to be shown on the telly. Not that I'll probably watch it having the DVDs.

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
Previously Krombasher.

Keef Monkey

So so so so good. Moved into our new flat recently and had no tv for the first week and survived on revisiting the Spaced dvds, still finding new things to laugh at after all this time. Fantastic show.

strontium71

Also , Asda were selling the brilliant 3 disc collectors version for £4.00 0n Friday just gone. Bit of a bugger if like me , you paid full price for it. Still - No Excuses not to own the bestist British comedy ever!!!
...because I hate you.

Colin YNWA

Yep a thing to treasure. There was talk (err at least in my dodgy mind) that they'd like to re-visit the characters some day. Man I would love that.

strontium71

Much as I'm pleased Pegg and Frost have done well for themselves in t'movies , I can't help but wish they'd fail so they can return to Spaced or at the very least a film version . I really hope that when 3 cornettos and Tintin are out of the way , the lads can't go about making a big budget version.
...because I hate you.

worldshown

Quote from: strontium71 on 01 February, 2011, 06:57:28 PM
Also , Asda were selling the brilliant 3 disc collectors version for £4.00 0n Friday just gone. Bit of a bugger if like me , you paid full price for it. Still - No Excuses not to own the bestist British comedy ever!!!

Thought I did well getting it for a tenner a couple of years ago.

strontium71

I love Pegg so much that if I were gay , I'd give him a BJ!!
...because I hate you.

Keef Monkey

Reading his book just now, and he does come across as a lovely lovely man. I don't know if I'd go so far as a BJ, but I'd certainly buy him dinner.

fresno bob

You know why the Professor never got laid on the island, don't you?

Hoagy

...ER i ALSO SHOT THE CAT UP THE ARSE.

No, its goodz that it's going fluid again for a while. I've got me copies! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"m  not bothered.

It just heralds a series of trendsetting again and adverts have a quick SPACED quote on the edge of them.(either side) I'm just saying... +

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
Previously Krombasher.

radiator

QuoteReading his book just now, and he does come across as a lovely lovely man

Yeah. I thought it was very sweet how he took the time to pay tribute to the teachers that had inspired him. Thought he might have gone all Hollywood by now, but reading Nerd Do Well reassured me that he is still very down to earth and a decent bloke.

Tiplodocus

Does he mention the time, when on a three day comedy tour of the North East, he is waiting to go on stage and chatting to a devilishly handsome comedian about 2000AD and Star Wars and as they go searching for another pint, they find themselves locked backsatge in an entirely different and deserted theatre and have to breakout via a fire exit barely making it to their actual gig on time?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!