Main Menu

ZIPPY COURIERS

Started by DavidXBrunt, 16 June, 2003, 04:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

The Watcher owns the fanzine that printed the Zippy Couriers story after Hilary Robinson got the copyright back.

Leigh S

The note he left stated just this - "I couldnt help myself - it was like a sickness.  It was 2000AD related, it had to be purchased.  I now leave you all to wander the earth in search of salvation, and hope that some sense of perspective can finally be brought into my twisted mind.".

opaque

Bolt-01

So did I.

The art was lovely. Damn my memory I cant remember his name (sorry if that upsets anyone)

I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Rotts

The Enigmatic Dr X

++ Message starts ++

No.

++ Message ends ++
Lock up your spoons!

Darren Stephens

the artist was Graham Higgins , if i remember right. He was..IS..very good!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Buddy

If I remember rightly Graham Higgids promised me a sketch about 10 years ago. And Hilary robinson is shit. MEDIVAC anyone!!!! (or whatever it was called, I'm to pissed to care just right now)

Oddboy

It's sick I know... but if you're feeling like laughing at someone's shiteness, then follow the link-

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=droid&page=thrills&Comic=2000AD&Field=Writer&choice=hilaryr" target="_blank">Hilary Robinson's profile page

Better set your phaser to stun.

IndigoPrime

I thought Medivac was all right... in some ways better than Mercy Heights.

Grant Goggans

Medivac 318 was much better than Mercy Heights.  It was a very real-feeling strip, and I enjoyed it greatly.  Read the 24 episodes in order and you'll find it pretty compelling stuff.

Devons Daddy

Hilary Robinson got the copyright back

actaully she picked up from the dumpster at the back of the nerve centre.

. did she resemble a gibson babe? i am trying to understand how she got such a long list of script credits.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Monarch

Mean team survivor ugggggghhhhh