Main Menu

Hi

Started by jakeblues69, 16 September, 2008, 03:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakeblues69

Might as well stop lurking and post.
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Pete Wells

Hi Jake! A Mexican, midget, baby - that's a good way to introduce yourself. I like it, it's got style!

A belated welcome to the board!

Richmond Clements

LARF

Hello - like the hat

Matt Timson

Why are you taking photos of me?
Pffft...

LARF

Thought you were out of nappy's now JEB?

Proudhuff

welcome, how long have you lurked?
DDT did a job on me

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Pete Wells"Hi Jake! A Mexican, midget, baby - that's a good way to introduce yourself. I like it, it's got style!

A belated welcome to the board!

Thanks. You can never, ever go wrong with midgets!

Need to spice things up in your sex life? Forget about bringing another chick into the bedroom, bring a midget. Time to let someone go at work? Hire a midget to do it. Loved one pass away? Have a midget break the news to the rest of the family.
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Proudhuff"welcome, how long have you lurked?

I've actually been checking out the board off & on for a while (years). I've been a 2000AD fan for 20+ years. I stumbled across some black and white Judge Dredd comics when I was a kid ( maybe 13 y/o ) and have been a fan ever since.

dweezil2

Welcome to our world!!! Now remember to spread the good word of 2000ad to all your comic reading friends!

Dweezil.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Hallo and welcome.

Matt Timson

Quote from: "LARF"Thought you were out of nappy's now JEB?

Not on dress like a Mexican and drink beer night.  Which that clearly is.
Pffft...

Roger Godpleton

FYI before you can truly belong you have to kill someone and get a teardrop tattoo and on Sundays you have to be naked.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Godpleton"FYI before you can truly belong you have to kill someone and get a teardrop tattoo and on Sundays you have to be naked.

That's it? Consider it done.

Kerrin