Main Menu

Prog 2310 - High Plains Shifter

Started by broodblik, 30 November, 2022, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

I've had I think maybe two issues of the Prog go missing ever, in years and years of subscribing, and the sub droids are really good about sending a replacement. I wouldn't let that stop you subbing SBT.

The frequency is an issue, but that's out of Rebellion's control. I'm seriously considering cutting my sub over this - I don't find it exactly stressful, but not knowing when the Prog will drop is annoying. It used to be usually Saturday and occasionally Monday, now it's usually Tuesday but can be any time from Monday - Thursday. A Saturday Prog is like hens teeth nowdays. I'd rather walk out and buy it every Wednesday than get a very mild dose of disappointment most mornings. Also I'm not a completionist, so could skip Regened issues. Ymmv though and if this doesn't bother you the sub is still an awesome deal.

FWIW my copy of 2310 hasn't arrived yet but I don't really expect it till Tuesday / Wednesday when I may get 2310 and 2311 at once. Here's hoping!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Bad City Blue

Dredd – I fondly remember the original so it's a nice callback and a good start with excellent art.

Terror Tales – One of the better ones.

Enemy Earth – Nope. Just nope.

Hope – I find this hard to get into as a weekly serial so dodge it for now.

Fiends – These can be a mixed bag, but I like the Western setting so it's a good start for me
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

norton canes

Quote from: Bad City Blue on 05 December, 2022, 01:54:59 PM
Dredd – I fondly remember the original so it's a nice callback and a good start with excellent art

The original? Tell me more!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 03 December, 2022, 05:17:52 PM
I've been seriously considering resubbing- for thr first time since the early-mid nineties I think. And taking out a double prog/Meg sub for my eldest as well. However, the sheer amount of noise here about missing/ delayed progs (which has been going on for *years* now) sort of puts me off.

SBT

I am missing my Prog but the reliability and service, on back issues and in general, from the subs team is second to none.
Lock up your spoons!

Bad City Blue

Quote from: norton canes on 05 December, 2022, 05:34:49 PM
Quote from: Bad City Blue on 05 December, 2022, 01:54:59 PM
Dredd – I fondly remember the original so it's a nice callback and a good start with excellent art

The original? Tell me more!

Very early 80s I think, I can't locate it. Cliff Robinson art (so similar to Austin's style), basically as described in the current story.
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

moldovangerbil

My copy's still not arrived.  Pretty frustrating when WH Smith already have 2311 on the shelves!

IndigoPrime

Likewise. No Prog here as yet. If it's not here by the time the next one arrives, I'll assume it's lost and ping Rebellion.

Leigh S

not had any post of any kind for a week now, so expect a double prog at some point....

Grush

My 2310 also not arrived. I guess if it's widespread I'll leave it a couple more days before contacting Rebellion.

Southstreeter

Southstreeter

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

chuffsteruk

I'm Spartacus..er, I mean, me seven!

Barrington Boots

Me eight! No post today at all, in fact!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

norton canes

Blimey. It's times like this I'm glad I still get mine from WH Smiths!