Main Menu

New and upcoming partworks

Started by rogue69, 17 January, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: Tomwe on 06 December, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
Commenting here so it comes up in case anyone else finds future Hachette tests. Got the Aliens/Predator books in the post for free today.

Here goes.

Bad City Blue

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Tomwe

Quote from: sheridan on 14 December, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
Commenting here so it comes up in case anyone else finds future Hachette tests. Got the Aliens/Predator books in the post for free today.

Here goes.
I'm sure that's the same site I signed up to for the test. No mention on Forbidden Planet of preorders.

rogue69

Hatchette are advertising on TV build the terminator. Running for 120 issues @ £8.99 per weekly issue with part 1@£1.99 & part 2@£5.99. It stands about 95cm tall & has remote controlled moving parts.
www.buildtheterminator.com

Tjm86

You know, they look nice and this is a series I'm not as familiar as I'd like to be with.

My reservation?  Comments on the tooth collection thread about how they seem to have gone seriously downhill since the Dredd Mega collection.

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 14 December, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Here goes.

Just highlights how much better the Cheyenne Dropship (from Aliens) looks when viewed on a dark stormy planetoid (i.e. when you can hardly see it)...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Tjm86 on 22 February, 2019, 06:33:01 PMMy reservation?  Comments on the tooth collection thread about how they seem to have gone seriously downhill since the Dredd Mega collection.
The books are fine. The service is borderline abysmal, although they do at least send replacements on request. (That said, about 90% of those I've asked for should not have been necessary – either loss or avoidable damage.)

Tjm86

That's what has me concerned.  IIRC most of the Aliens / Predator material is colour so repro shouldn't be so much of an issue but the number of complaints about dispatch, packaging, printing errors raises the question of whether it is worth trusting them any more.

Tomwe

A new page has appeared for an X-Men partwork from Hachette. I expect it is another test.

https://www.xmenessentialcollection.com

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Tomwe on 12 March, 2019, 11:55:53 AM
A new page has appeared for an X-Men partwork from Hachette. I expect it is another test.

https://www.xmenessentialcollection.com

Thanks!

I do love a free book or two.

Shame we have no more news on the Aliens/Predator one.

Tjm86

The X-men one has been running for a while now.  Local Smiths have had most of the issues to date.  No sign of the A/P series.  Then again Dark Horse do seem to be upping their game so considering the dogs breakfast that Hachette seem to be making of the Tooth series ...

Mattofthespurs

I find Hatchette fine actually. Eaglemoss slightly better. Both are better than Deagostini

rogue69

New from Hachette Avengers Assemble the definitive Graphic novel collection

https://hachettepartworks.com/avengers-assemble

karlos

What do you guys think the chances are of the AvP collection getting a proper release?

(I'd also love to see the Star Wars and Conan part works - out in France/Germany and Italy, respectively - get a UK showing).