Main Menu

Let's all help poor sad Gary

Started by Trout, 06 December, 2002, 02:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

Hey, what about comedy God Garry Shandling, Gary "Whut you talkin' about Willis" Coleman and Garibaldi biscuits. I think we can all forget about Mr Glitter though...

Something Fishy

He should think himself lucky, i was lumbered (at my dear Grandads insistance) with Kevin.

Thats like anti-cool that is!!

boo hoo.

karne

What about Kevin O'neill, Kevin Walker, Kevin Costner, Kevin Kline and er Kevin Turvey.

eggonlegs

Something Fishy

Well yes some of those (with the exception of Turvey) brought some respect back to the name.

My Grandad insisted it was a great name, named after the Patron Saint of Dublin and therefore i simply had to be named it (i think he was missing home).

Something Fishy

ukdane

I'm convinced my parents were fans of the BeeGees.
The evidence....
... my initials are R for Robin, M for Maurice and B....
... well, thankfully (I guess) they decided not to go for Barry.
Cheers

-Daney

Queen Firey-Bou

er slight back track...kevin costner cool????? i mean theres a coupla decent films, but as for him??? the 3 hour long wingeman messianic hero complex ridden dull dull Mr mogodon man.

now look how dennis hopper single handedly redeemed that name.

Art

a coupla decent films

Hmm... thats contestable as well. Theres Untouchables, maybe JFK, and what?

karne

Dances with wolves of course. And on a seperate note,I just remembered Kevin Spacey as well.

2000AD Online

middle name bowie first name david be afraid be very afraid

Art

Dances with wolves

Hmmmmmmmm....

Oh well, each to their own.

JayzusB.Christ

'And on a seperate note,I just remembered Kevin Spacey... '
I propose that Kevin Spacey and Gary Oldman each manage to single-handedly rescue both their Christian names respectively.
Thank you, you may applaud now.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Actually, i don't think that sentence makes sense. You may cease applauding.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Queen Firey-Bou

well water world had a great badd guy in it.