Main Menu

2000ad suspected IP infringement thread

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 06 August, 2010, 12:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: A.Cow on 18 August, 2011, 03:20:30 AMAnybody know the artist(s)?

The art is fascinating - it's like Robin Smith inked/coloured by Ian Gibson, but presumably it's not.

COMMANDO FORCES

It's the same design as the wallpaper and border!

Steve Green

Think it's McMahon (at least partially) on the left, and Geoff Senior.

Steve Green

Steven Sterlacchini

Colin YNWA

Thought I recognised it and Barney confirmed a pretty exact copy of the cover of Prog 374

http://www.2000ad.org/functions/cover.php?choice=374&Comic=2000ad

Steve Green

Yeah, just reminded me a lot of some of the artwork in the democracy storyline with Kraken. That's my excuse anyway... :)

TordelBack

"Look, Ma, I done gone photeecopeed some reprint reel good and now they's gonna send me monee!".

In my day a bookplate was that thing people stuck on the inside cover to show a book had been won as a perfect attendance prize in Sunday School...

Report, report, report.

Keef Monkey

Some of these look pretty snazzy (although they don't seem official), I'm a little tempted by the Nort logo because you don't see Rogue t-shirts too often. Apologies if this site is old news, I've just discovered it.

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/judge+dredd

Molch-R

They're not official, and we'd rather people didn't encourage copyright theft by supporting them...

Keef Monkey

Sorry, I figured if they were selling them then there must be some sort of agreement in place, and if not then at least any copyright theft was being flagged up in the right place.

Molch-R

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 24 August, 2011, 09:21:44 PM
Sorry, I figured if they were selling them then there must be some sort of agreement in place, and if not then at least any copyright theft was being flagged up in the right place.

No, unless you hear about it at 2000adonline.com then they're not official. We're aware of this site and are in discussion with them.