Main Menu

Meg 324 - Rising Sun

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 19 May, 2012, 12:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oap_slaine

Cracking Meg this month, but then both the prog and the Meg have been flying high for a long time. Found it weird that the text story was set after the end of the Day Of Chaos, which of course we havent seen yet. Ive also found it weird that none of the stories in the Meg matched up with current events. I know people moaned about previous epics crossing over in to both titles, and I remember reading that it was a logistical nightmare to organise too, but it did feel strange reading for what passes as normality in Mega City 1 in the Meg.

Nice to know that Mega City 1 bounces back though. Its hard at the moment to see how, which might explain why I am enjoying it so much. Theres just so much anxeity in the story, I cant wait to read the next episode. Is Judge Death going to make an appearance this episode? Do any of those in charge of the nuclear arsenal going to become infected (imagine the possibilities; World War 3 etc)? Does the Eastern block have some other crap to throw at MC1 too?

Anyway, keep up the good work guys. 2000AD is definitely riding high.

staticgirl

I thought Tiger Sun... was beautiful and the closet I've ever seen to one of those films with wire-fu and doomed romances in.