Main Menu

2000AD on your telly!

Started by DrJomster, 19 September, 2013, 09:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJomster

Ok, this is so unbelievably good, I've just got to post about it. I've just read the prog... on my telly!!!

What?

How?

Well, younglings, let me explain. Using the iphone app and an Apple TV it works AMAZINGLY!!! Gorgeous massive detail. On. Your. Telly!

If that isn't worth getting an Apple TV for, I don't know what is!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Colin YNWA

Well wow that is kinda cool... no handy for reading in bed but really that is very cool.

von Boom

You have a telly in the bog? Fancy.

Albion

I did this a while back by plugging my netbook into my TV. It looked great but I would have liked to have turnd my TV on its end for portrait mode.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

James Stacey

Ooh a use for my Apple TV. Yay.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: James Stacey on 20 September, 2013, 01:49:20 PM
Ooh a use for my Apple TV. Yay.

I think you can watch telly shows on it as well?

James Stacey

I got netflix just so i could justify having it

Judge Brian

I've tried reading comics on my television. It's not half as engaging as having the real thing in my hands.

It's one of the reasons I haven't bought a tablet to read on. I need the paper, I need to see the 2 pages side by side, I need the sensation of turning the pages with my hands.

Simon Beigh

Now there's something I haven't tried on Apple TV! I have it linked to a central iTunes database for movies and TV shows and music and such like. My wife watches video podcasts by "sending" them from her iPad. My son watches replays of him mashing up competitors on Clash of Clans. But I've not tried the Prog...

I'm gonna do that... ;)

DrJomster

It really is brilliant! And now 20 case files have come out on the app, I can see I'll have to do some explaining to my better half when she sees the bill!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.