Main Menu

You know you've read too much 2000AD when...

Started by Dudley, 29 November, 2013, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

...you attempt in all seriousness to play "SQUAXX" on a triple word score in Scrabble...

Skullmo

When you read the word magnificent you think 'meknificent' in your head.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Mabs

When you start saying "grud" instead of god in everyday speech.

Trust me, I do it a lot!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

von Boom

You're stopped at a traffic control and you say 'Yes Judge... I mean officer.'

Steven Sterlacchini

You can't watch a sci-fi film without thinking of a 2000AD story it's similar to.

TordelBack

You refer to stall-sold processed-meats as 'Hotties' and don't understand why people look at you strangely when you say you're going to grab some.  (True story, fact fans). 

paddykafka

You name all your kids after the best-known characters: "Johhny Alpha! Dredd! Nemesis! Halo jones! - your dinner's are gettin' cold !"

SuperSurfer

Someone or something winds you up and you say to yourself: "Number four cartridge".

You prepare to carve the Sunday roast and shout out: "Boot knife!"

Proudhuff

everytime you see two police motercyclist you shout 'Judges!' much to your families ebracement  :-[
DDT did a job on me

judgerufian

you can guess from reading the news which celebrity will appear next as a Mega City Block.

TordelBack

You wonder why there isn't a crappy restaurant chain called T.G.I. Wednesdays

von Boom

You mentally sentence people when they do something stupid in front of you.

von Boom

You calendar looks like this:

No prog day | No prog day | No prog day | PROG DAY! | No prog day | No Prog day | No Prog Day
         1                2                 3                 4                  5                6                  7
         8                9                10                11                 12              13                 14
         15              16               17                18                 19              20                 21
         22              23               24                25                 26              27                 28
         29              30               31

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

TordelBack

You insist your kid includes 'over-farming' as a possible cause of extinction in their Dinosaur homework.