2000 AD > Announcements

The Letters Beast - Online!

(1/42) > >>

Buttonman:
The greatest day in history has arrived - the Beast is to be unleashed!

Yes! Every bit of reader added content has been compiled into one massive database. I managed this using my superior interweb skills - well I asked the venerable Pete McCosh to do it it any rate. Thanks also to Conrad from Spacespinner2000 for his input and promise that the Beast may achieve some podcast mentions too!

The link is RIGHT HERE! so get solving all those age old family arguments over who drew what and who has the fewest letters published amongst your peer group.

Pete has also added a column to identify droid offerings - look out for them so you can slag them off at future conventions!

I'll update this as time goes by so keep on writing and gain your moment of web based glory.

Any technical issues or comments to Mr McCosh please!

Steve Green:
Why do I feel this may just become a hit list for Conrad and Fox?

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: Buttonman on 27 September, 2017, 03:36:49 PM ---Any technical issues or comments to Mr McCosh please!

--- End quote ---

Falls at the first hurdle — you missed my droid credit! :-P

TordelBack:
The Beast goes on-line September 27th, 2017. Human decisions are removed from letters data retrieval. The Beast begins to lick Tharg's arse at a geometric rate. It becomes the winner of Most Letters of the Week at 16:00 BST. 

I, Cosh:

--- Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 27 September, 2017, 03:56:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Buttonman on 27 September, 2017, 03:36:49 PM ---Any technical issues or comments to Mr McCosh please!
--- End quote ---
Falls at the first hurdle — you missed my droid credit! :-P
--- End quote ---
Hmm. I've mentioned before that my village newsagent wasn't able to keep up a steady supply so my first Long Walk lasted from Prog 305 to 329.

Now, can anyone confirm if the Laurence Campbell of Erith who had a letter in Prog 743 is the same man who brought us Bison?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version