General Chat > Off Topic

Friday chat - what's happening with you?

<< < (30/30)

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: johnnystress on 03 September, 2021, 12:37:28 PM ---
Good to hear it! I heard it through the grapevine that the boat had been completely destroyed! Wasn't sure how to get in touch with you so checked here :D I was going to organise a gofundme and a series of fundraising gigs and everything.

--- End quote ---

Johnny, sorry to break this to you - JBC actually passed last year after smoking a rollie full of nettles and horse manure while pissed.
His last request to be buried at sea couldn't be met due to the boat being in such poor nick.

Me and the lads put a few quid together to have him thrown off the Forty Foot in a bin liner.

johnnystress:
Sniff. It's what he would have wanted.

paddykafka:

--- Quote from: johnnystress on 03 September, 2021, 05:15:35 PM ---Sniff. It's what he would have wanted.

--- End quote ---

In fairness, we tried to warn him that Pirates of the Caribbean Cos-play method acting would be his undoing. But he was quite beyond all reason.  :'(

JayzusB.Christ:
Ah, I see. You feckers.   :lol:

Nah, the kitchen fireblanket incident was a separate one a couple of years ago - the boat actually is completely destroyed this time round.  I'm still standing though!

EDIT - I will still accept the offer of being thrown off the Forty-Foot in a binliner whenever I do pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version