Main Menu

Hello, ex-reader back

Started by kev67, 14 August, 2020, 09:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev67

Hello,
I finally managed to pass the intelligence test to register for this forum. I couldn't get registered the first night, but cracked it the next day. As a Tek-droid, it is an experience I know well. In this case the secret was to type "redd", not "Dredd".

I used to read 2000AD during the 90s. I remember 2000AD wondering whether they should re-title themselves when the millenium turned, so I must have stopped reading shortly after that. I started reading about six months ago. Back in the 90s, I would have said Judge Dredd was usually the 2nd best strip in the comic. Recently, I have usually found Dredd the best strip, but it has had some decent competition recently. I am really loving The Out and hope that the quality keeps up.

Colin YNWA

Welcome back aboard. There's a host of great stuff to catch up with and look back in out there.

Hopefully we'll get a mod passing by soon as well to give you full rights so you can post your thoughts on current Progs in the review threads. To fight the spambots there are a number or hurdles to get over alas.

Have fun.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Welcome back - you started in the 90's?

You've got  so much good stuff to discover.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Greets! Great to see someone back in the fold who had a start in the 90s. And yes, there is a ton of good stuff for you to find.

SBT

IndigoPrime

(Account upgraded to standard membership.)