2000 AD > General

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

<< < (2/41) > >>

Dash Decent:
JUDGES Volume Three - Paperback (novel), 416 pages, 3rd February 2022

The next in the collected series of novellas.

United States of America, 2051 A.D.

It has been twenty years since Eustace Fargo's justice bill was passed. There are new weapons on the streets and vast city blocks rising to the sky, as the first human being sets out to visit another star system. New York, California and Texas cry out for autonomy, chafing against a federal government they feel has lost control.

Reeling from news of Chief Justice Fargo's death in service, the nation asks: has it all been worth it?

I, Cosh:

--- Quote from: Dash Decent on 20 July, 2021, 01:14:33 PM ---In celebration of the original Mega-City master, this collects the very best of John Wagner's Judge Dredd stories!
--- End quote ---
This is going to need to be a big book!

IndigoPrime:
304 pages, apparently, which is pretty chunky. I don’t envy whoever had to put that together. Compiling the best of the master’s stories must have been insanely tricky.

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 20 July, 2021, 03:08:53 PM ---304 pages, apparently, which is pretty chunky. I don’t envy whoever had to put that together. Compiling the best of the master’s stories must have been insanely tricky.

--- End quote ---

It's America, reprinted 2.5 times…

davidbishop:

--- Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 20 July, 2021, 03:09:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 20 July, 2021, 03:08:53 PM ---304 pages, apparently, which is pretty chunky. I don’t envy whoever had to put that together. Compiling the best of the master’s stories must have been insanely tricky.

--- End quote ---

It's America, reprinted 2.5 times…

--- End quote ---

America is only 62 pages, it fits into that nearly 5 times!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version